Chapter 22

~The next day~

~Your POV~

(F/N) had started to follow you everywhere. Honestly, you didn't think Vincent would hurt you, but...

You shook your head as you stepped inside Freddy's, (F/N) trailing close behind you.

You sat down at a table and (F/N) ordered some pizza. You stared at the animatronics on the stage.

For a second, you thought their eyes flashed black with white pupils, but you shrugged it off.

The pizza arrived, and you turned and got a slice, and so did (F/N). You sighed.

You stood up and walked around after you were done eating.

You suddenly realized Ali was leaning against the backstage door. You growled and walked over there.

"What are you doing here!?" You snapped.

Ali smirked and threw her hands into the air. "Hold your horses, (Y/N). You know I always have my reasons.."

You rolled your eyes, letting out a sigh.

"W-Well, where's Vincent?"

"Last time I saw him he was heading toward the supply closet." Ali replied. You ran up the hallway toward the supply closet without even thanking her, which you honestly didn't want to do anyways.

You walked into the supply closet and shut the door behind you before flipping on the light.

You found Vincent on the floor, his teeth gritted. There was a pool of blood around him.

You gasped. "Oh my gosh...! V-Vincent, what happened...!?"

"A-Ali..." Was the only thing he could choke out before he fainted, probably because of blood loss.

Ali...

"That little..." You muttered to yourself, and then glanced at Vincent.