Chapter 29

**Teeny tiny time skip to liek ten minutes after le last chapter**

~Your POV~

You walked out of the pizzeria, glancing over your shoulder at Vincent one last time.

You turned away, letting the heavy glass door of the building slam shut. You looked down, only to see a newspaper clipping at your feet.

Curiosity got the best of you, and you leaned over and grabbed it from the ground. You read it.

'Local Pizzeria to be Closed by End of Year'

You gasped slightly.

Then, you heard footsteps. You looked up, letting the clipping slip out of your hand.

They sounded like they were going away, not towards you.

And they were coming from the alley.

~Vincent's POV~

I had went straight back to the office after (Y/N) had left.

I sat down in the swivel seat, picking up the tablet. I flipped through the cameras, sighing.

They still hadn't let any kids in, so the cameras were almost still.

I put the tablet down and leaned back in the chair.

I heard a door creak open. Curious, I stood up and quickly grabbed a flashlight from a drawer on the desk.

I walked out into the right hallway and quietly walked toward the back door.

When I reached the back door of the building, I instantly realized it was cracked open.

"What the-"

Then I felt something pressed against the back of my head.

My eyes widened as I realized what it was.

A pistol.