Chapter 17

~Time skip into le FUTUREEEEE! (Aka after Vincent goes to court and Stuff blah blah blah.) BROUGHT TO YOU BY DORITOS.~

~Your POV~

You, Vincent, Ali, and the other night guards walked toward the pizzeria.

"Told ya I could prove him innocent," Ali said, smirking a bit. You sighed. "You always do..." You muttered, smiling and chuckling to yourself. You looked down at your feet, and then up at her again as you all walked down the street.

Her smirk started to fade and her face started to look expressionless. What was she thinking about? She barely ever looked expressionless..

You shook your head and looked up at Vincent, who was staring at you. You blushed and started fanning your cheek.

You all arrived at the pizzeria and walked in. All of you sat down at a table together, except for Ali, who sat at another table by herself, staring off into space and watching the children near the stage.

Scott and Mike explained to Vincent all the stuff that had happened while he was gone.. And who the heck Ali was.

You sighed and stared at Vincent, who was still listening to Scott and Mike ramble on about the whole Ali situation, even mentioning the whole FBI thing.

His blank white eyes just looked so... Perfect...

No! You weren't going to fall for a child murderer!

***

~Ali's POV~

I watched the children, not really even paying attention to them.

I sighed. Why had I helped (Y/N) and Vincent, anyways!? I groaned.

Well, I could still get back at (Y/N) somehow, couldn't I?

I looked up and caught her staring at Vincent.

But then, I had an idea.