Chapter 62

'Cause it's the book that doesn't end
Yes it goes on and on, my friends

***

~Your POV~

You entered the dining room of the old pizzeria, only to be faced with Vincent holding Ali against the wall. (See you can't just leave those two alone together)

"Vincent!"

"Huh-!?"

He turned, and that's when Ali pushed him off of her, grunting. He shot a glare at her before turning back to you.

You sighed.

Jeremy stepped out into the party room, glancing around nervously.

You looked at him. You let curiosity get the best of you as the words slid out of your mouth.

"What happened in there, anyways?"

He looked up at you. "W-Well..." He stuttered.

You studied the cuts all over the boy. The worst one was probably a small cut on his cheek. It looked a bit deep, but not too deep.

You looked up and caught Ali looking at Jeremy.

You had a bad feeling she was up to something, but you pushed it away, knowing she was leaving soon anyways.

~Time Skip~

~Vincent's POV~

(Y/N) was outside, helping the others get Fritz into Mike's car so they could take him to the hospital. It was basically just me and Ali left in the building as I waited for (Y/N) to get back. (I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE THOSE TWO ALONE!)

It was quiet at first, until I felt a blade pressed against the back of my neck. It drew a bit of blood as I froze.

"Ali..." I snarled.

Wait, she didn't have her knife with her when when came in...!

In panic, I reached into my pocket in search of my knife, only to find it was missing.

"Looking for this, Vincent?"

The girl began to wave the blade in front of my face. I scowled. How'd she even get her hands on that thing!?

"Here, take it," she muttered, throwing it down on the table in front of me.

I was actually shocked she wasn't attempting to kill me again.

I looked up at Ali, who was smirking, but then cautiously reached out for the knife. I grabbed it and put it back in my pocket.

"You're not going to try and kill me again?"

"Now, I never said that." She purred, and then grabbed me by my neck.

I gasped for air as I struggled to breathe. But then, she let go, just as (Y/N) walked in.

But as soon as she did, she hissed, "Watch your back, Vincent."