Chapter 61

god I wrote so many chapters.
Oh well, forget that

***

~Vincent's POV~

I stared at the door to backstage.

We remember, Vincent...

I shook my head.

You will pay for your crimes...

Ever since I'd entered the building today, these voices had simply haunted me.

Vincent...~

I bit my lip. It looked as if the voices weren't going away anytime soon.

I then found myself starting to think about the animatronics. I decided I'd get rid of them tonight and then was pulled from my thought at the sound of the door opening and closing.

I looked up at the door, and saw (Y/N) walk in and stop beside the door. I smiled. Until I realized Ali was following behind her.

"Ali..." I hissed.

"Vincent..." She shot back, venom dripping from her voice. I could tell she honestly wasn't that happy to see me, either.

I looked up, and saw Mike and Scott walk out of the hallway. Mike froze in place when he saw Ali.

"Okay, why is she here...!?"

(Y/N) sighed. "She's kinda leaving. But, I convinced her to at least come talk to you idiots before she goes." Ali chuckled.

In my head I honestly was as happy as heck that Ali was leaving. But I said nothing, knowing that Ali snapped easily. It didn't look like she had a knife with her or anything, but I knew she'd probably steal mine or something.

"Wait, where's Jeremy and Fritz?" (Y/N) asked.

"They're up in the office. Probably breaking something, no doubt." Scott mumbled in reply, earning a glare from Mike.

Suddenly there was a loud thud. Scott glanced at Mike. "See?" Mike rolled his eyes. "Fine, Scott.. They're clumsy as heck. I wonder what they broke this time..."

Scott and Mike turned and started to race toward the office.

"Wait up, guys!" (Y/N) called, running after them. I was about to go with them, but I sighed, realizing they were probably already up there by now and would be back in just a few minutes, anyways.

My only concern was that I was stuck here with a psychopath.

I turned and let my eyes fall on Ali.

"Ali, just leave me alone. I'm not in the mood to deal with you at the moment."

"I didn't like you, either." She muttered, leaning up against the wall next to the door.

***

~Your POV~

You followed Mike and Scott to the office where you used to work when you were a night guard.

Fritz and Jeremy were there, sure enough, but Fritz was unconscious and bleeding. And Jeremy was too scared to speak, not to mention the cuts all over him.

You found your eyes falling on Jeremy as you pondered what had happened.

You shook your head. You'd have to find out after Jeremy had calmed down and Fritz woke up.

You walked out the door in the small hallway. You looked at the drawings children had made of the animatronics that lined the walls as you walked back to the party room.