1

Amaria💞

I was currentley doing my homework while i was on the phone to my best friend Nia. We have been best friends since we were living in the hood as kids. I have been through everything with her and vice versa, i loved her like she was my own sister. "Girl finish your homework later and come to the club so we can turn up" Nia complained whining on the phone to Amaria. "uh uh, this shit is due in two days" I replied. "Bitchhhh you have two days get yo ass up, put some sexy clothes on and ima pick you up in 10" she told me, i was about to decline before this bitch hung up on me.

I scrummaged through my dorm looking for something to wear for tonight. I quickly applied my make up and my hair was already in a ponytail. I threw my outfit on and put on my shoes. i doused my self in perfume and swung my bag on to my shoulder. Nia rung my phone telling me was outside campus.

"Hey girl" she said moving her stuff out of the passanger seat so i could sit

"Hey girl" she said moving her stuff out of the passanger seat so i could sit. I got in and gave her a stare "Dont hey girl me" i sad with attitude before laughing. "Bitch you gon thank me later hoe" she joked before pulling off. "We gotta pick up Chantel before we get there" she said as i nodded on my phone.

"Omg this nigga is so annoying" i said rolling my eyes dropping my phone in my lap. "Which Nigga?"Chantle said. I turned around to see her confused face, we all busted out laughing. "You stupid" i said laughing some more. "Andres dumbass buggin for real" i said "He expect me to always be texting his phone, like we in a realationship or some somthing" i complained. "Girl forget about him, you got other niggas you talking to" Nia said as i rolled my eyes and smiled cause she was right. "Right, plus we going to the club, dont let him fuck your mood when you can be fuckin on a another nigga" Chantel said and we all nodded in agreemnet.

I was throwin it back on Chantel as Megan thee stallion was playing. Chantel was grabbing on my ass before the song changed to a song i never heard before. "Man what the fuck is this shit?" Chantel said, i turned around and shurgged "I dont know". The club was in a uproar as someone walked in and i recognised him but couldnt put my finger on it. In the corner of my eye i see Nia walking up to me and Chantel. "Bitch thats Dave East" she told me and Chantel. When she said his name i realised who he was. I aint really know him that well, but i heard his name a few times and seen his face on tv and other shit.

"Give it up for Dave East yall" The Dj yelled through the microphone in the most annoying voice. "Who is Dave East" Chantel said looking confused. "Bitch you aint never know nothing" Nia said as we was laughing. "Shit i dont care i want him" she said looking back at dave biting her lip as we just bursted out laughing again. "Bitch come on lets get a drink" Nia said. we all took two shots as Nia and Chantel went back to dancing. I was tired and ready to go home but Nia was my ride. I just sat on my phone before going back to dancing.

"Excuse me ma'am" I heard a mans voice. "HUH" i said not being able to hear him over the loud music. "Dave East want you to come to his section" he said as i heard him but looked at him dumb. "I'm good" i said standing up to go to find Chantle and Nia. "Ma'am he insists" he said standing in front of me. i looked to his section and there were a lot of girls i looked back at the man who i was assuming was his security. "Nigga get the fuck out my face before i fuck you up" i said knowing i wasnt gon do shit cause i was standing at 5'4 while this man was tall and big asf.

"Girl what happend" Nia asked running up to me with Chantel not far behind her. "This fat ass nigga" I said not taking my eyes off of him. "Tuh nigga she will fuck you up" Chantel said pushing Nia out of the way. "Exactly" Nia added. "Ladies no need to make a scene Dave East just wanted to invite her to his section" he said breaking eye contact with me to look at them. "Yo you serious?" Nia pushed Chantel back out the way as the security nodded. "Shit do we get a invite?" Chantel asked gettign excited. "Sure" "Oh yea, bitch drop that attitude we going up there right now" Chantel said grabbing my arm. "No im not going anywhere"

We was in Dave East section, and honestley it was nice. Its not like i aint like dave and thats why i got mad, it was his crazy ass security tryna intimidate me by stepping infront of me when i said i was good. We was talking with some of his friends and honstley they was mad cool. We vibed as we drank while Nia and Daves friends shared around a blunt, by this time i was super tired and ready to sleep. Dont get me wrong i can be the life of the party but this was some last minute shit.

My back was turned as i was talking with Nia and Chantel, i felt somone sit next to me, i turned around and seen that it was Dave East i just smiled. Dang he was finer in person. "Wus good ma" he said smiling back. I mentally rolled my eyes cause these niggas alaways say the same thing. For the first time i really didnt have anything to say i just looked at him and smiled. He laughed leaning up "Whats your name?" he asked "Amaria" i replied scanning his face. "Ayo shawty with blonde hair come here" he said calling out another girl "Get me and this lady a drink" he said. She looked at him smiling mad big and then looked at me rolling her eyes as she walked off.

"Whats her problem?" i asked him watching her walk off mad. "Dont mind her" he said shaking his head chuckling. "I like yo attitude" he said looking me in the eye smiling, which made my heart skip a beat not gonna lie. "What you mean?" i asked furrowing my eyebrows. "I saw you get into it with my security guard" he reminded me. "Oh yeah, you need to fire him, he was buggin" i said as we both laughed. We talked some more and he was cool. At this point Chantel was drunk as hell and we had to go. "Amaria lets go" Nia called out to me.

I looked over to see that Chantel was struggling to even get up so Nia was tryna help her. I shook my head a little and smiled, i looked over at Dave a smiled "Bye" i simpliy said before rushing out following behind Chantel and Nia. I was almost out the club beofre i felt someone tug on my arm, i turned around and punched the shit out them, i looked up to see it was Dave. "Woah chill out" he said holding his stomach. "Oh shit, im sorry" i apologised, i didnt know it was him. But why the fuck this nigga had his hands on me?

"I'm really sorry" i apologised again I turned around to get back in Nia's car but he grabbed my arm again but softley. "Hold on where you running off too?" he asked me "Home" i said as i was about to turn around and he grabbed me again. "Imma need you to keep ya hands off me and tell me what the fuck you want" i said irritated at this point, i didnt like when people touched me it was like a pet peeve or someshit. "Ok my bad" he said putting his hands in the air chucking, what the fuck is funny? "I was just tryna get yo number ..." "Amaria, and no you couldnt even remember my name" i said walking off faster and got in the back of Nia's car.

first chapterrrrrr! sorry if it was mad long ima try make the next ones shorter <3 Sorry for any mistakes

Please support yall <3

what did you think of the book so far?

Favorite character?

Love yall 💗