8

Dave💙

I was in the studio with Snoop Dog, we was listening to the song we just got done recording. "This shit hard nigga" Snoop said bobbing his head to my verse. I been listening to Snoop as a kid, he was the rapper that made me fall in love with rap, so this was like a full circle moment. I felt blessed to even be in the same room with one of the greatest rappers in life, let alone have a song with him. We got done with the song and i was on my way back to my hotel when Amari called me as i picked up. 

"Finally nigga i called you twice already" she said her face all up in the camera, "My bad i was in the studio" i said lighting the blunt. "Ok well at least your available, everybody else not picking up". "What you need?" i said blowing out smoke. "So you already know im to indecisive, and i need help picking an outfit for a date" she said as it looked like she getting out of bed. "A date? Nigga wit who? Why you aint tell me?" i asked as she just rolled her eyes. "Boy just help me find an outfit".

 "First tell me who" i said in a joking way but i was mad. "Jacob.. no Jeremih". "Who?" "The realtor, remember?" she said setting her phone up in her closet. "Oh, when- wait how you get those names mixed up?" i said chuckling when i relaised what she did. she rolled her eyes smiling. "Boy help meeee" she said dragging out 'me'. "Aight show me ya ugly outfits" "Ok but make sure you pick one for real, cause knowing you, you gonna make me look ugly, i wanna really impress him" she said leaving out the facetime frame. 

"I wouldnt do that" i said as she put her head back in the frame and made a face making me laugh.

"This one or" she said spinning around 

"Or this one" she spinning around again

"Or this one" she spinning around again. "The first one" i replied. "Are you sure?" she asked me, "Fa sho, where yall goin?" i asked getting out the car and walking into my hotel. "Ion know but i just know we goin out to eat, i been starving myself all day so i can really enjoy the food. Tuh and I aint gon be polite taking small bites and be ordering a salad or nun like that, and he better be taking me to some top quality shit, like that restraunt you took to me to. Or he aint fa me" she said goin on and on as i just listened to her ramble on.