5

Amaria💞

I was in the car with Chantel and Nia as we were in a uber on our way to the club that Dave invited us too. Me and Dave have gotten closer over these last couple of weeks, we got a long so well but also got into it a lot . We pulled up to the club, we got out walking in as Daves security showed us to his section. Of course there were hella people and girls but also a familiar celebrity face. Once Dave saw me he smiled at me and gestured me to come to where he was at. I walked over to him and gave him a side hug, he introduced me to Jim jones and some of the homies.

 The three of us had conversation, Jim was funny as fuck but had real good advice for me. After a while i went to look for Nia and Chantel, I saw Nia making out with Bully and i gasped at the sight of it. When the fuck did shit happen? I started looking for Chantel as she was throwing it back on a nigga as i shook my head and laughed she did this all the time and Chris never found out.

She saw me and ran up to me "Amariaaaa" she sighed hugging me "hey girl" i said as i could tell she was really drunk. I got her some water so she could sober up a lil more. We talked and i told her about me and Dave while she told me her problems with Chris. 

She cried and I held her. I fixed her make up for and by the time i was done she sobered up to the point she wasnt looking a mess. I love her that's my sis and i would do anything for her. We went back to the section and sat next to Dave. Chantel and Dave greeted eachother before he went backt to talking with the guys while me and her took photos and catched up some more. I went through my photos and picked the ones i like best and posted it to the gram

 I went through my photos and picked the ones i like best and posted it to the gram

"Girl im ready to go" Chantel said as i agreed. Dave over heard "Ill take yall home, just gimme a second" he said as I nodded my head. He said his goodbyes as we walked out to his car. "Where is Nia?" Chantel said worried, "Girl I saw her leave with Bully" I said giggling "Yo foreal?" Dave asked raising his eyebrows, "Mhm, ion know how long this going on for but i saw them making out in the club" i snitched as we all busted out laughing.

 We pulled up to Chantels house as i went inside with her to make sure she was good, "Ill be back, I'm gonna make sure she is good" I told Dave as i went in with her.

She managed to unlock the door as we walked in the house and it was a mess, there were girls clothes everywhere. "Did yall get into it before you left?" i asked seeing her clothes everywhere "Those arent my clothes" she said crying "Omg Chantel, baby its ok breathe" I told her as we heard loud moans coming from their room. 

I tried to hold her back but she ran to the room and swung it open to see Chris and some girl. "Oh shit baby, I'm sorry" he said throwing the girl to the side, Chantel just stared between the girl and Chris crying. I went up to her rubbing her back, "come on girl lets go" i said as she turned to me and cried in my arms as i felt so bad.

"Hold on baby, you dont understand im sorry" Chris said puting his pants on. "You fucked her in our bed?" she said crying "You were the one that called me all those names and threw wine in my face" he said, i furrowed my eyebrows and looked this nigga up and down like he was stupid cause he was. "Nigga i know you not tryna blame her for this" i said pulling away from Chantel this nigga had me fucked up. "Stay out of this Ari" he said trying to reach for Chantel but I shoved his arm. "Nah fuck you, you a dirty aint shit ass nigga" i told him "Yo move before I-"

"Before you what Nigga?" I heard Daves voice coming closer. "Huh?, what you gon beat up a woman?" he said getting all up in his face, "Get yo shit Chantel, you aint staying here" he said "She aint going no where she staying right here" he said steping closer to Dave. I grabbed Chantels hand and went with her to her closet to get her clothes. 

"I'm so sorry please dont hurt me" the girl said as i walked up to her "you knew he was in a relashionship?" i asked her as she nodded her head and i rolled my eyes, "bitch get yo shit and get the fuck out hoe". 

I went back into their closet and started to help her pack as we heard fighting i ran back to the living room and Dave and Chris were getting into it "stop" i yelled but they went at it still. Chris threw a punch at Daves jaw as it connected, Dave punched him straight in the face as his nose started bleeding and punched him again in his stomach he fell but got back up to hit Dave.

 "STOP" i yelled jumping infront of him. Chris saw me and stopped. "Stop, ok?" i said looking at Chris as he nodded his head i looked at Dave "Whatever tell Chantel to hurry ima wait for yall in the car" he said before looking Chris up and down "Bitch ass" he said loud and clear for Chris to hear "What the fuck you call me" Chris said riled up again "I said you is a bitch ass nigga stupid motherfucker" Dave said turning back around. "Yall need to stop fr, Dave get back in the car, Chris chill the fuck out" i said inbetween them once again.

Dave went back to the car and i helped Chantel finish packing as we went to Daves car. "You good?" He asked Chantel looking back at the both of us in the back seat. she nodded her head and he took off. We got back to Daves house, me and Chantel slept together in the guest bedroom, i cuddled with her and talked with while she cried to sleep. Once i felt she was sleep i went out to the kicthen to get some water. I saw Dave on the couch with his head in his hands, i walked up to him putting my hands on his shoulder as he looked at me mad, once he realised it was me a he took a sigh of relief. "You good?" i asked him sitting next him as he was just quite. I bit the inside of my lip and started shaking my knee up and down.

Dave put his hand on my knee making it stop shaking. "I'm good, dont worry about me" he said going back to staring to blank air, "I am worried about you Dave your my friend and i care about you, tell me whats wrong" He looked at me and then down to my lips and back at me. "What?" I said, he shook his head "Ari go back to sleep" he said and i could tell he was tired. "No" "Amaria"he said saying my full name "David" i retorted, he chuckled and shook his head. "You stubborn" he said looking at me "And you ugly, now tell me whats wrong" i said as he chuckled "I just- I aint like the way he talked to you, if Chantel didnt text me he could of for real hurt you" he said looking at me as i smiled "Aw yo ass care about me" i teased as he shook his and chuckled "more than you know" he mumbled but i heard it.

"I apprecitae you Dave, thank you for looking out for me" i said hugging him as he hugged me back. "You good now?" i asked him as he shook his head "Nah, I aint like how i reacted and allowed him to get under my skin to the point i put my hands on him, i felt like my old self" he expressed as i listened to him. "Dave you did the right thing, ok? dont worry about it, you saved Chantel and me and we all good thanks to you. You did a good thing" i said assuring him. "Thanks shorty, you aint that bad with advice" he said as i rolled my eyes playfully, "Now get yo ass to sleep, you look scary sitting here in the dark" i said as he chuckled. I got my glass of water and Dave walked me back to the guest bedroom cause i was scared of the dark and he went back to his room.

Im tired as fuck so this gonna be short sorry.

rip to take off i found out the news while i was making this chapter and its really sad. he was one of the good ones aint ever cause drama and he was the best migo fr in my opinion.

Also rip to davido son <3 he was only 3 years old, life is so short so live it to the fullest!

continue to show love and support <3