36

Amaria💞

I was lying in bed watching Netflix as Dave was in the shower.

I heard a notification bing, I looked down at my phone as it wasn't me, I looked to Dave's side of his bed and seen it was his.

Lately he has been acting weird, he isn't as affectionate as he usually is, his whole vibe has been off. He avoids my eye contact all the time, and always has this guilt look on his face. I looked him in his eyes back when we were in Greece and he told me wasn't cheating. And I believe him.

I ain't never been through Dave's phone on some suspicion shit because I always trusted him. But my intuition was telling me to go through it right now. I twisted my lips trying to not go through his phone. I got up picking his phone up. I put his passcode in but it declined I frowned as I put it in again but it declined again. I tried a few more passcodes but ended up disabling his phone for 15 minutes.

I put his phone down breathing in and out trying not to think of the worst possible thing.

I crawled over back to my side of the bed when I remembered I had Dave's Instagram in my phone. He has mine too.

I opened his Instagram, I went to his followers as he didn't follow any girls that weren't people he worked with. I then went his Dms but before I could open anything Dave came out from the shower.

I watched him as he walked to his closet. I went back in my phone looking through Dms. I scrolled slowly not wanting to miss anything.

I stopped at name Demora. I clicked on her account and looked through her photos she was pretty. I saw Dave had liked her photo from 2 weeks ago and none after that. I frowned realising that's when he started acting weird.

I went on their messages and started from the top. The more I read the more I got mad. "You need any of your little snacks before I get in bed?" Dave said chuckling.

I looked at him tears rolling down my face. "What happened?" He asked me walking to the bed and getting in. I just started at him in disbelief.

"Dave.. be honest" I said as he nodded cupping my face in his hands. "Have you ever cheated on me?" I asked him as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Baby girl what ar-".

"Stop, just stop lying tell me the truth" I cut him off pulling his hands off my face. "I'm not cheating on you" he said confidently. As I just shook my head. "Have you cheated on my before.. in the past?" I said looking at him as he looked away from me.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME" I yelled trying to stop myself from slapping him across his face. I wanted to see if he was going to lie about it. Cause if so this nigga really thought of me as boo boo the fool.

"Where is this coming from?" he said finally looking back at me. "David stop avoiding my question did you ever cheat on me?" I said as he looked shaking his head then looking me in my eyes. "No I ain't never cheat on you, I lo-"

I slapped him hard cutting him off. "The fuck was that for" he said grabbing the side of his face. "For thinking that I'm a fucking idiot" I said showing him my phone. He looked at it then looked back at me.

"Ari I can explain" he sitting up realising shit was getting serious. "I really thought you was different, I told you everything, I trusted you, I loved you, I wanted to be with you, I saw a future with YOU" I screamed my nails digging a hole in his chest every time I said You.

"Why? Huh? I'm carrying your mother fucking baby, I'm literally about to give birth next month and this how you do me?" I said as he just stumbled over his words until he was finally able to say something. "She was just an old fling wayy before we ever got in a relationship, she saw that I was in a La and.." he said trailing off.

"AND WHAT? YOU FUCKED UP OUR RELATIONSHIP, OUR FAMILY FOR SOME FUCKING HOE YOU FUCKED A YEAR AGO? DO I MEAN THAT LITTLE TO YOU ?" I said slapping him again.

"Stop fucking hitting me" he said as I just looked at him and got out of bed. "Where the fuck you going" Dave said chasing after me. I ignored him going to my closest getting my lil hoe bag I always took to Dave's house.

Dave smacked it out my hand. "Fuck outta hea you ain't leaving, we gonna sit and talk about it like grown adults" he said as I pushed him. "No I fucking hate you and want nothing to do with you" I said crying hard.

"Ari baby come on we can talk about it ok, I'm sorry it was a mistake, it's never gonna happen again. I ain't even fuck her she gave me head but i stopped her before I bust because I thought of you. That should show you how much I love you" he said trying to reach for my arms.

"Stop trying, I'm done, I don't want to be with you" I said as his facial expressions changed visibly angry. He groaned in frustration punching the wall. I picked my bag up slowly and rushed out the room. I looked back to see if he was gonna come after and he didn't.

I rushed putting on my slides that I had here and got in the elevator. "Ari wait" I heard Dave call out to me as he came down the stairs but the doors closed before he could enter. I cried more as I fumbled with my phone trying to see who I should call. Once I got out the elevator I bumped into someone. I looked up seeing Dave's driver.

"Can you take me home please" I said crying, he looked at me concerned but nodded his leading me out to the Escalade.

"I hope you don't mind me asking what happened" his driver Otis said. "He fucking cheated" I said looking out side the window. "I- I'm sorry" he said as I just continued looking outside trying to calm down to not hurt the baby".

Otis dropped me outside my apartment, "Otis don't tell him you dropped me here please" I said as he nodded. I thanked him getting my stuff and waddling my way in.

Dave💙
"Where is she?" I said pushing Otis against the wall as soon as he came in. "Chill man, I don't know what your taking about".

"Ari, you ain't seen her?" I asked him. "Nah nigga what's the deal?" He said. "She found out I cheated" I said letting go of him. "Fuck man" I yelled.

"Anyways I just came to tell you that you got a meeting tomorrow morning with Nas, I texted you but I guess you ain't seen it" he said. We dapped up before he left.

I sat on the couch not knowing what to do. I called Ari but she didn't pick up. I called her again but of course she didn't pick up.

I scrolled through my contacts not knowing who to call next. I came across a very familiar name. My finger hovered over their name. "Fuck it"
I said to myself calling my ex Lana.