59

Dave💙
"Does this mean we back together?" I asked Ari as she laid in my arms in her bed. No unfortunately we didn't have sex, but I was just being respectful of her boundaries. But I don't mind getting my dick wet, that I been craving from the woman that left me two months ago. I'm horny as a mother fucker, I ain't let nobody hit since Ari and I intend to keep it that way. She the only one I want.

"Hmmmmm" she said thinking trying to be funny. "Stop playing you know we together, you mine forever" i said pulling her closer to me as she giggled.

"No but for real we are not back together" she said with all seriousness, I pushed my eyebrows together confused. "What, why" I said as a smile placed on her face.

"You gotta ask me to be your girlfriend, and you gotta make it special, the last time you asked me to be your girlfriend probably wasn't the best, if we are going to start new this is how we do it" she said. I thought back to when I was going to ask her to be my girl and she freaked out about some fake news about me getting someone pregnant. 

"Understand?" she asked as I nodded. "Yes mama whatever you say" I said squeezing her ass cheeks as she blushed snuggling into my neck. Damn I missed this girl.

-two days later-

"what are we doing here?" Ari asked me as I helped her out the car. We landed in LA earlier today, we have already got settled at the hotel and now I'm taking her to the Santa Monica pier, we ain't never did something like this so this setting is different for us.

"Trying something new" I told her as she looked up at me smiling.

We played a few arcade games and I bought Ari some food, now she was walking around licking on a big ass lolly pop like a damn kid. she cute tho.

"Ooo David I want a bear" she said pointing to one of the game booths, that if you threw the ball in the whole five times you would win a prize.

"Deadass?" I asked her as she nodded her head. I smiled to myself and we walked over to the booth. "You spoilt" I said chuckling as I passed a $5 note to the guy. "Mhm and you better not loose" she said as I chuckled.

The guy passed me the ball and I started warming up, Ari started giggling and recording me. "You watching this bae?" I asked her as she nodded her head between giggles.

I turned back around and threw the ball into the whole getting it in, I did it five more times and got every single ball in the whole.

"And to think you doubted a nigga" I said once getting the last ball in. Ari rolled her eyes playfully, "Boy whatever, I want the light brown bear please" Ari said pointing to the bear she wanted as the man got it for her.

"Thank you" she said to me once we left the booth, "I think I should get a kiss for that" I said trying to be slick. "No I only kiss my boyfriend" she said smirking. "Oh yeah, ain't I yo boyfriend?" I said as she blew out breath.

"Nope, nice try though" she said patting my chest as I mugged her, Im her boyfriend, period.

We sat down and took a break as Ari was tired of walking. After a while we got back up and made our way to the ferris wheel.

once we made our way to the top it was perfect. The sun was setting and all the colourful lights were shining into the window of our carriage.

"You brung me all the way out here just to come to the Santa Monica pier?" Ari asked me as I looked down at her and shook my head. "Nah, I just thought we needed to get out of New York for a few days" I said as she nodded.

"Ari, I been feeling you lately, you mad pretty and I think you and I go together" I said before Ari cut me off. "Real bad" she joked as I chuckled. "Right, so will you be my girlfriend" I asked her as she scrunched her nose up. "Mmmmmmmm" she said thinking. "Stop plying wit me, I only doing this corny shit for you" I said as she giggled. "Im playing, yes I'll be your girlfriend" she said.