30

-Febuary 14th-

Amaria💞

Today was me and Davids first Valentines Day! Over the past month Dave had moved into a new penthouse, it was much bigger and it was double story too. It felt more like a home than a bachelor pad that he had before.

Baby girl had her own room too but we aint put anything in there yet. I still had my own place, I aint ready to be moving in with Dave, and I dont want to give him too much without him stepping up.

I dont want to be married right now but I know that it was the right thing and its what my parents want now that im pregnant.

I told my dad last month that I was pregnant. He wasnt too happy at first but he didnt say hurtful things like my mother did. He gave me advice and told me how to move on forward with Dave from now on. I appreciated how my dad handled the news as I know its completley not what he wanted for me.

David had got my mom and I to sit down and have a conversation by flying her out to New York. We talked it out and we apologised to eachother, we still werent as close as we were and I knew she had some annamosity towards me. I just kept resilient and would pray to god for a better outcome when it came to our relationship.

My eyes were open as I laid down on my side just thinking. "Baby wake up" I heard Dave say coming behind me as he kissed the side of my face. I turned to lay on my back looking up at him. "I was already wake" I said smiling as he leaned down to kiss me but I mushed his face. "Let me brush my teeth nasty" I said as he chuckled.

I got out of bed brushing my teeth. I walked out to the Kitchen as Dave had cooked breakfast. I laughed once I saw everything, "Baby you cooked all this?" I asked him as he nodded. I smiled kissing him.

I know his ass dont know how to cook so it meant  a lot that he did this for me. He pulled out a chair for me as I climbed on. I tasted  the eggs as they werent raw and werent burnt but they tasted bland.

"You like it?" Dave asked me as I nodded my head. "Its actually so good, good job baby" i lied as I kissed him. Everything else like the waffles, grits and turkey bacon was good. Once we finished eating I helped Dave clean up.

We laid on the bed while I sat between Dave's legs and he rubbed on my stomach, we had our usual deep conversations. I was 4 months along and my stomach was growing, I still wasnt big but Its obvious that im pregnant

Most of the day we watched TV in bed and had sex twice.

I started getting ready as we were going out for dinner tonight. "Bae" Dave called out to me. "Yea?" I shout. "Comere" he said as I rolled my eyes, I put down my make up walking out the room seeing a birkin bag and a diamond watch on the bed.

"Omg Daviddd" I said smiling. "You always spoiling me" I said wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him as he kissed me back, "happy valentines boo" he said kissing me some more.

I went back to doing my make up and my hair. I got dressed as we were on our way to the restraunt.

-

When we arrived at the restraunt I noticed it was the one Dave brung me too when we were just friends. I smiled to myself cause of how sweet he is.

We sat down and gave our orders to the waitress. As we talked while we waited for our order.

"Oo did I tell you im going on a trip?" I asked Dave as he shook his head. "You aint tell me shit" he said making me laugh. "Well I am, for 1 weeks" I said excitedly. "Nia, Chantel and I are going to the bahamas" I said.

I was excited for this trip cause I aint been out the country with my girls, and it would also give us the opportunity to bond more, especially before Nia gives birth. We all been busy and aint been spending as much time as we used too.

Ever since I found out I got pregnant we all started being super busy. My song 'Situations' blew up and I was in the studio a lot more working on my craft. Chantel was busy with work, she had picked up more hours now that she is supporting herself. And Chantel been busy with ha mans.

It also would just be nice to take some time away from Dave. He been super over protective of me since I got pregnant. I thought it was cute but I aint want to be under him at all time, but some days that all I want to do.

Once we finished our dinner we talked for hours. Thats the best thing about our relationship we could talk about anything and everything and not get bored.

After we left the restraunt we drove to some place so I could get my photos taken cause my outfit was so cute.

"Thank you for today baby" I said kissing the side of Daves face

"Thank you for today baby" I said kissing the side of Daves face. "Anything for you girl" he said placing his hand on my thigh.

keeping it short cause i got serious writers block

Love yall <3