20

-One month later-

Dave💙

I was currentley waiting for Ari to finish getting ready, in her living room. We were headed to the studio. "Ari hurry yo ass up" I shouted from the living room. "Nigga shutup im almost ready" she yelled back as I chuckled shaking my head.

After about twenty minutes she finally came out. "The fuck took yo ass so long?" I asked her getting up. "I was ready ages ago, I was just being petty" she said as I smacked her ass and she mugged me making me smile.

"I like when you hair like this" I said touching her hair as we were in the car driving to the studio

"I like when you hair like this" I said touching her hair as we were in the car driving to the studio. "Me too but I prefer a wig" she said scrolling on her phone. "But i cant pull yo hair when you wear wigs" I said as she looked at me stupid. "I dont care nigga ima keep wearing my wigs fuck outta here" she said going back on her phone. "Shoot a nigga cant have a prefrence?" I asked. "Nah nigga you dont pay for this shit, I do so I get the 'prefrence'" she said rolling her eyes making me chuckle.

We made it to the studio as Mike dapped up me and Ari. I finally convinced Ari to get in the booth and make a song. It took her about a week to write her song. She got in the booth putting the headphones on. She looked at me nervous as I nodded my head giving her confirmation that she was going to do good. She smiled and told mike she was ready as he played the beat. And she started singing.

Yeah
YeahPlease don't make it a scene 'cause
I've been doing this all my life
Say I'm lying, but what you mean?
Think I'm tweaking, but that ain't me
We got something between us
I be thinking 'bout you all night
It's all part of the dream, love
Just a part of the lifestyleOh, baby, say, say something
I don't give a damn 'bout nothing (yeah)
Even though, even though
I be up in here without you
Baby, you can trust me
I love the way you love me
So let it go, let it go, aw, babyHe said, "Have another drink"
I might
Buying me the things I like
But even with these flashing lights
I'm still thinking of you
And he's selling me a dream tonight
Trying to get you off my mind
But when I think of paradise
I think of me and youThese boys are situations (oh, no)
These boys are here for fun (oh, no)
They all come second (you know they do)
But you my number one, boy (you're my number one)
They love me while I'm dancing (oh, babe)
They love me while I'm drunk (oh, I'm drunk, babe)
But I can't wait to, be with you when I'm doneI'm saying, baby, please
I'll be over here, you'll be over there
But you're still my baby
Can you feel me, aw, baby?
I need, I need my space
You need yours
But we're all that we need
And, baby, you know that I want you, ohOh, baby, say, say something
I don't give a damn 'bout nothing (yeah)
Even though, even though
I be up in here without you
Baby, you can trust me
I love the way you love me
So let it go, let it go, aw, baby (yeah)He said, "Have another drink"
I might (I might)
Buying me the things I like (yeah)
But even with these flashing lights (lights)
I'm still thinking of you (you)
And he's selling me a dream tonight (ayy)
Trying to get you off my mind (oh)
But when I think of paradise
I think of me and youThese boys are situations (oh, no)
These boys are here for fun (oh, no)
They all come second (you know they do)
But you my number one, boy (you're my number one)
They love me while I'm dancing (oh)
They love me while I'm drunk (I'm drunk, babe)
But I can't wait to (can't wait), be with you when I'm done (whoa, oh)Hahahaha

She took her headphones off and sat next to me as we listened back to it. "This a hit" Mike said as Amaria smiled.

Mike left out the studio to go downstairs to get his food he ordered. "You heard him? he said its a hit" she said excitedley. "I heard him, see I told you. You talented as fuck you gon make it big" I said lighting a blunt. "You really think so?" she asked as I looked at her crazy. "Dont ask me no dumb question like that again" I said as she giggled.

"You made that song about me?" I asked her jokingly. "No, I dont even like yo ass like that" she said making me chuckle. I leaned over to kiss her but she shoved my face, "You crazy?" she said as i looked at her confused.

"Nigga he gon come back any second now" she said. "He gotta go all the way down then through security and back up here again, just give me a kiss" I said leaning back over as she shoved my face again. "Nah they prolly got camera in this bitch" she said making me chuckle "You crazy" I said smoking my blunt. "No im careful" she said as Mike walked back in and she gave me a 'told you so' look.

-

We made it back to my place as we were getting ready as I was taking Ari out for dinner tonight.

"Yo titties out" I said when I seen Ari's outfit. "And?" she said automatically mad. "Nothing, th- they look good" I said as she rolled her eyes. "Thats what I thought" she said walking out the room. She been having an attitude all day, I thought it might be her period so I aint want to push it.

"You look good baby" I said rubbing her thigh with one hand as the other was on the wheel

"You look good baby" I said rubbing her thigh with one hand as the other was on the wheel. She looked at me and gave me a small smile before scrolling back on her phone.

We had almost arrived at the restraunt as Ari smacked my hand away from her thigh. "The fuck wro-"

"Shut the fuck up nigga, what the fuck is this. huh?" she said putting her phone in my face. "Put yo brightness down" I said as she rolled her eyes. "You got a bitch pregnant Dave?" she said as I looked at her crazy "Whatch-". "Shut the fuck up, your a lying piece of shit, you fucking with me telling me your in love with me, taking me on trips buying me shit like im yo girlfriend whole time you had another bitch pregnant?" she yelled at me. "Ari calm down im trying to drive" I said trying concentrate on driving.

"I will make sure we crash and we all die if you dont explain yourself in two seconds" she said still yelling. "I-".

"You been playing me this whole time, I look like a game to you nigga? Huh?" she asked me.

"No I-". "Fuck you pull this car over right now, or so help me god I will put my hands on that steering wheel and god knows where we will end up" she said taking her seat belt off. "Hold on Ar-".

"Pull the fuck over" she screamed as I did and she got out slamming my door shut. I banged the steering wheel in frustration making the car beep. This shit is fucked up.