14

Dave💙

I was currentley driving Ari back to her house as we just took my Mom to the airport so she could go home. "You know, I'm always driving you everywhere, you aint got a car?" i asked curious as she giggled. "Nigga ive know you for how long? and you dont know that ion got a car, shi ion even have my lisence." she said as I looked at her" For real?" i asked. "Mhm, i always got the subway, and driving is too scary" she said. "You think everything is scary" i said chuckling "Yeah like yo face" she mumbled but i heard, she looked over at me and laughed. 

"I know what im getting you for your birthday!" she said cheesing, "I told you to-", "I dont care, i wanted to get you a gift" she said cutting me off as i just nodded my head. "You gonna tell me?" i said as she shook her head "Then why would you tell me you getting me a gift?" I asked her as she shrugged. "Sometimes when i get too excited i say shit, ass long as it isnt that serious" she said and she went on talking about random shit as i just listened as her voice made me feel calm. 

-2 weeks later-

Tonight was my dinner party with my family and friends. Ari was coming of course, she been the closest person to me recentley. I was on a facetime call with her as she was getting ready. She was wearing a white silk robe and her hair was in a bonnet as she was doing her makeup and babbling on like usual.

 "My outfit so cute and it matches all the decorations, ima be the best looking there" she said as i chuckled, "So birthday man aint gon be looking the best?" I asked as she made a stank face in the camera "Is that even a question?" she said making me chuckle. 

"I wanna do your makeup one day" she said i muggedd her and she threw her head back laughing making me smile. "Ion want no makeup" I said, "Shoot you could use it" she said making me laugh. "You always coming for  nigga looks" I said as she smiled. "Im just playing you aint that ugly" she said making me smirk as she playfully rolled her eyes. "Aight im done my makeup, I gotta put my dress on and you cant see it yet" she said as she hung up on me before i could even say anything else. 

I buttoned up my shirt leaving a few unbuttoned, I just got my hair freshly braided and i got a line up so i was feeling myself. I put on my navy jacket and put a few diamond tennis neclaces on as well as my patek watch. I sprayed some cologn on before walking out to meet my parents in the living room. "Looking good son" my father said as i dapped him up, "My beautiful son, happy birthday baby" my mom said fanning her eyes, "Mama dont cry" i said chuckling giving her a hug. 

We arrived at my birthday Dinner as most people were already here including Ari. She came up to me giving me a hug and wishing me happy birthday before hugging my mom and meeting my dad.

 Ari looked sexy as shit right now, her ass was looking mad good, her hair was staright and long and the blue colour fitted her perfectley 

We all sat down as I was sitting at one end of the dinner table and Ari was next to me as Bully was on the other and Nia was next to him, she was starting to show a little too

My dad made a prayer before we ate, Im muslim but my parents were still very much christians  so if they wanted to make a prayer i wouldnt mind joining. "Amen" we all said and started eating. 

(Ion know what to write lmao so we skipping again to after) 

I got back to my place as security brung all the gifts up to the penthouse. "Omg im so dead" Ari said resting her head on her hand on the kicthen counter. "Cause yo ass was dancing the whole night" i said as she smiled. "And ima dance all of tomorrow night too" she said. The security was done bringing all the shit up, I payed them and dapped them up before they left. "You sleeping here?" I asked her as she shrugged "You need me to leave?" she asked me yawning. "Nah just making sure you staying" I said as i catched her side eyeing me. 

"I want some more henny" she said whining making me laugh. "You a alcoholic" I said as she mugged me making me laugh some more. "Nah you finna go crazy start hitting on me getting agressive and shit" I said as she laughed. 

"Ok, but open my present i been waiting the whole night". she said as I smiled at how excited she got. She took off her heels and we went to the living room as she walked through all the presents to get hers. It was mad big, i was excited to see what it was.

 "Ok so I was gon say my speech after but I cant wait so Ima say it now" she said clearing her throat making me laugh "Its corny so dont laugh at me" she said shyly. "Aight i wont laugh at you" i said as she nodded. 

"Ok, sooo, I know you dont talk about this person a lot, and you only have ever said a few things about them, but everytime you had said something it wasnt a happy memory, I want you to have a happy memory of them and i want you to feel like they are with you at all times. I never got to meet them but i wish i could have" she said with a smile, she pulled the wrapping paper down and it revealed a huge painting of my late besfriend/ brother Shooter.

 I clenched my jaw when i seen him trying to hold back tears. I rubbed my beard looking down, I looked up at Ari and she was biting the inside of her lip waiting for me to say something. "You foreal?" I said as she nodded her head slowly, "I'm sorry if you dont like it I-" she said not knowing what to say. I got up hugging her as she stood there not hugging me back. "Girl if you dont hug me back" i said chuckling i said as she giggled hugging me back.

 "Do you like it?" she asked me as i nodded. I pulled away looking down at her caressing her face in my hands, I wanted to kiss her so bad right now, I couldnt wait any longer. 

I looked deep in her eyes as she looked me in my eyes with her big brown eyes lost. "I cant do this anymore" I mumbled as her eyebrows furrowed, "What do you mean?" she said as I sighed. "Ari I-" i said stoppinng my self, "What Dave?" she said looking confused. "I like you, a lot, and-, and i know you know it, I dont want to just be friends" I expressed as she looked down, "You dont feel the same way?" I asked her lifting her head up to look me in my eyes "Dave I-".

 "Tell me the truth, please, dont block what your really feeling" I said as she put her hands on my hands that was caressing her face and she put them down. She looked down at our hand then looked back up at me "I dont want to say it Dave, I cant say it" she said sighing, as I looked at her confused.

 "Well ima say it, I like you Ari, a whole lot, I care for so much for you you dont even know half of it. I would do anything for you, I would take a bullet for you, you give them butterflies that make a nigga feel like bitch ass kid again, I liked you from the moment I spoke to you, I knew you was the most beautiful girl i ever set my eyes on the moment i saw you in that club" I said letting everything out. 

"I know you feel the same and I understand-" I said but she kissed me, she pulled away as I looked down at her and smirked and smiled. I kissed her back. this what i have wanted since i saw her, i never wanted to be just friends, my intention from the begining was to be with her, and i hoped that this was the begining to all of that. 

THE END

im just playing lmao, see u next chapter 

love yall,<3