35

Dave 💙

"Mmmm I missed you" Demora moaned while we made out. "Fuck I missed this too" I said back as
I grabbed a handful of her ass. She took off her dress leaving her completely naked. I bit my lip scanning over her body.

"Let me give you some head baby" she said sitting me on the bed and pulling my boxers off and my dick sprung out fully erected. She looked up at me smirking and went to work.

"Fuck girl" I moaned feeling the back of her throat. I closed my eyes feeling the pleasure as Amaria popped up in my head. I groaned frustrated. Guilt took over me. I was so close to busting but the guilt wouldn't let me.

"Stop" I said irritated as she kept going. "I said stop" I pushed her head off my dick she looked at me confused. "What you don't like it?" She asked me as I shook my head frustrated.

"Nah I got a girl" I said as she looked at me with a blank stare. "So why did you tell me to come?" She asked me confusion written all over her face.

"It was a mistake.. I- look I'm sorry I just can't" I said putting my boxers back on. I got up handing her dress as she got up taking the dress off of me looking hurt.

"Who is she?" She asked me as I shook my head frustrated the more I thought about Ari. "Remember I was ranting to you about the girl I wanted and she ain't want me?" I said as she nodded. "We together and she pregnant with my baby, I can't do her like this" I said truthfully as she nodded her head slowly.

"That Louis bag, that's for her?" She said pointing to the orange bag sitting on bedside. "Yeah it's for her" I said. "I'm sorry Demora" I said as she gave a small smile.

"Did you ever like me? Ever feel anything for me?" She asked me before she left out the door. I sighed and shook my head and I could see she was hurt. "Ok bye" she said leaving out the room.

I groaned to myself frustrated. "FUCK MAN" I yelled throwing a lamp across the room.

Amaria💞

I cooked dinner for Dave as I waited for him to come home, he got a earlier flight than 12am. I had prepared Mac and cheese, cornbread, steak and collard greens for him.

I had learnt how to cook all of it just for him to eat tonight. "Baby I'm home" I heard Dave yell as the door shut. I ran out the kitchen to the front door jumping in his arms.

I kissed his lips. "I- missed - you" I said pecking his lips after each word. "I missed you too baby girl" he said kissing me one last time before putting me back down.

"I got you a gift" he said handing me a Louis button shopping bag. "Oooooo what you get me bae" I said excited. "Open it and see" he said. We went to the living room as I opened the box

"AHHHHHHH it's so pretyyyyy, thank you baby" I said kissing Dave

"I got a surprise for you too" I said as we got up from the couch walking to the kitchen as he walked behind me and slapped my ass making me mug him.