18

Dave💙

We were currentley at the airport about to board the jet. "You go in, ill get yo carry on bags" I told her as she did what I said. I grabbed her shit walking towards the jet as she was already on the stair case. I got real nice view of her fat ass, I licked my lips smirking to myself.

I boarded the jet and put our shit down walking up to her and grabbing on her booty

I boarded the jet and put our shit down walking up to her and grabbing on her booty. "What you want? cause im tryna sleep" she said smacking my hand away. "Im tryna fuck" i said bluntly as she laughed. "Boy yo stamina is crazy" she said making me chuckle. "No Dave my body is tired i wanna sleep" she said lying down on the bed that was on the jet. "Ima sleep witchu" I said taking my shirt off as she rolled her eyes. "You bet not touch me" she said warning me. 

five minutes later I start kissing on Ari kneck as she groaned. "No David stop" she whined from under me. "Im not doing anything" I said innocentley. I flipped her over on to her back kissing on her collar bone down to her nipples. "David no, they sensetive right now" she said trying to push me away but I aint budge. 

I started rubbing her through her shorts as she slipped out a moan. I took her shorts off as her panties were soaked. I smirked taking them off and spreading her legs.

 I placed my lips on her pearl slowly flicking my tounge as I heard her moan. 

I stuck two finger in still eating her out as she gasped loudly putting her hand on the back of my head. "Davee, shit!" she moaned. I swirled my tounge slowly as she arched her back off the bed. "Shit, daddy you gon make me cum" she said lowley, as I looked up at her and grabbed her boob continuing to eat her out. "Omg Davi-" she said out of breath, "Mmm just like that" she moaned bucking her hips as i locked my arms around her thighs going deeper. "Im cuming" she moaned arching her back even more as she came and her juices ran down my beard. 

"Fuck" she said her eyes still closed. I hovered over her leaning down kissing her slowly. "Put yo ass up" I said in her ear as she whined, "But bab-" she tried to say but I smacked her thigh hard "Do what I just told you" I said as she' rolled over tooting her ass up. 

I smacked her ass as she moaned some more, I rubbed my dick against her folds before pushing myself in to  her slowly as i could hear her muffeled moans in the sheets. I continued giving her slow strokes as she was still tight as a motherfucker as much as we fucked these past few days.

 I groaned throwing my head back feeling the tightness and wetness of her pussy. 

I grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her back giving her sloppy kisses. Her eyes rolled back making me smirk as I kissed her neck, I started speeding up my thrusts as she moaned out loud before covering her mouth with her hand. 

"Move ya hand"I said as she didnt do what I said. "But they gon hear us daddy" she said moaning removing her hand. "Ion care this my shit" I said referring to the jet and her pussy. I continued grilling into her shit before my shit fell out, "You too wet" I said as she turned around jerking my dick off.