53

Dave💙
We got out the car arriving at Ari's album release party. I was more than proud of her. She had achieved so much in such little time and she was exceeding at it.

We walked in her dinner party as everyone was already here.

I took a seat where my name was written next to Ari. She went around thanking everyone. I honestly was just here for the food and for Ari.

We ate and danced and drank all night Ari even made a drunk speech which was hilarious.

-"Shit Dave!" Ari screams tugging on my chain as I thrusted deep inside her filling her with my full length

-
"Shit Dave!" Ari screams tugging on my chain as I thrusted deep inside her filling her with my full length.

One leg hooked around my shoulder and the other wrapped around my torso bringing me closer to her.

"I love you baby" she cries lowly. "I love your more mama" I said kissing her neck and slowing down my thrusts.

"Ooo shit ima cum daddy" she moaned her head falling back and her mouth opening into a 'O' shape.

"Hold it" I groaned thrusting feeling her soaking tight pussy.

"Fuck" she squealed as I put her leg up higher hitting her spot. "Daveee" she whines. "Look at me" I groaned wrapping my hand around her neck. forcing her to look me in my eyes.

"Shit it's so big" she moaned seductively rolling her eyes back on purpose.

"Fuck baby girl you so sexy" I said caressing her lip leaning down to kiss her as she moaned into my mouth.

"Shit, Dave I can't, I'm cumming" she cried. "I'm cumming witchu baby girl" I groaned in her ear as we both came.

I waited a moment before pulling out hovering over Ari as her chest heaved up and down. I kissed her chest up to her neck. "Baby" she said. "Hm" I answered continuing to kiss her neck. "I'm tired" she whispered eyes closed as I chuckled. "Wore ya ass out huh?" I asked as she nodded her slowly her eyes still shut making me shake my head laughing.

I got out of bed going to the bathroom to get a clean rag. I walk back in the room as Ari was still in the same position, I cleaned her up before wiping myself off.

I got back in bed pulling Ari closer to me, making my self comfortable laying my head in her titties and her leg draped across my waist.
-
I woke up the next morning to hearing the shower turn off. Soon later Ari come out my bathroom towel wrapped around her body.

"What time you woke up?" I asked her as she turned around to look at me before smiling.

"Like 15 minutes ago, I tried to wake you but you wouldn't budge" she said before walking into my closet and a few seconds later walking back in wearing one of my t-shirts.

"You practically brung all ya clothes to my place just to stay wearing my shit" I complained as she climbed on to me placing each leg on either side of me.