31

Amaria💞

"FUCK IT UP BITCH" Nia squealed recording me and chantel as we were twerking to 'My Type' by Saweetie.

"Oof my legs is dead" I huffed getting down from the table. "When yall bitches pop these babies out we turning up to the max got it?" Chantel said as Nia and I laughed nodding our heads.

"Bitch Ima call my nigga I miss him" Chantel said getting down from the table as well. She recently has been going out with this new man.

Apparently he was spanish, which is different from Chantels typical liking of black men. His name was Luis. We aint met him yet but Chantel goes on and on about him, so I hope he is good for her or thats another nigga I'm willing to fight.

"Me too I miss my man" Nia said pouting as I rolled my eyes. "Yall this supposed to be a girls trip" I said crossing my arms. I felt like we been distant from eachother because we been busy with our niggas.

We never used to let men be the reason we dont hangout, but now things are different and I understand that.

"Girl call Dave, we will meet out here in an hour so we can leave to go to that boujie restaurant " Chantel said. I went to my room flopping on the bed scrolling on my phone when I got an incoming call from a random number.

"Hello?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "Hey babygirl" I heard a mans voice that I didnt recognise say. "You look so beautiful today" they said as I froze and immediatley started freaking out. "W- who is this?" I ask not knowing what to do.

"Pink is definetley your colour" he said ignoring me. I looked down at my outfit and I was wearing pink right now. I hung up on him running to Nia's room.

"Bitch are you ok?" Nia asked me as I rushed into her room swinging her door open. "Omg some guy he called me saying how I looked good in pink and he- he called me baby girl" I said crying while talking fast.

"Girl talk slower" Nia said. "Bitch I think someone is in the house" I said crying. "Omg what the fuck where is chantel?" She said as I shrugged. "Come with me to her room" I said as Nia and I rushed to Chantels room. I swung the door open as she wasnt there.

"What the fuck" I exlaimed. "Ok let me call her" Nia said calling Chantels phone. The phone rung as we heard the front door open and shut. I looked and Nia with wide eyes as she looked me scared.

Two pregnant bitches in a house with a potential man was in the house. "What girl?" we heard Chantels voice coming from the kitchen. I looked down at Nia's phone and seen that Chantel had answered. I sighed a sigh of relief.

We walked out to the kitchen as Chantel was there. "Bitch where did you go?" I asked Chantel. "I though I heard someone knocking so I went go and see who it was but no one was there" she said.

"Bitch some man called me saying I looked good in pink and Im wearing pink" I said a Chantels facial expression changed. "Maybe its just a coinsidence that you wearing pink" she said as I shook my head. "No it didnt sound like a prank call, and the fact that you heard knocking, something is going on" I said starting to cry again.

"Should we call the police?" Nia said. "Yes and close all the windows" I said trying to calm my self down. I breathed in and out trying to calm down for my baby's sake.

5 minutes later the Police arrived. They searched the place but didnt find anything or anyone. I asked them if a police officer could guard the house for the rest of the night and they said that they would if it would make us feel safe.

We decided to go out for dinners anyways. I called Dave letting him know what happend.

"What the fuck? Im coming down there right now. I knew you shouldnt of gone alone" he said over the phone mad. "Dave I'm okay, the police is going to guard the house, plus I'm not alone Chantel and Nia is with me" I said trying to calm him down.