46

I thought I would give y'all two chapters today as the last one was short xx

Dave💙
"East I'm gonna get us some more drinks" shorty said as I just nodded my head watching Amaria closely.

I watched her has she danced on rubi moving her ass in circular motion. "I ain't know shorty was that bad" Maino said watching her as well.

"Aye Nigga don't look" i said as he chuckled holding his hands up. "My bad".

Shorty brought another drink back. I sat back talking to her and sipping on my drink.

"Who is that girl you keep looking at?" She asked me. "My ex" i said as she raised an eyebrow. "Oh, we'll she pretty" she said as I nodded my head in agreement.

I put my drink down tired of watching her, I got up walking towards her.

I put my hands on her hips making her turn around, once she saw me she rolled her eyes. "What's up with you?" I asked her. "What you want Dave?" She said annoyed. "Damn what I do? I just wanted to talk to you" i said as she turned to Rubi whispering something in her ear before turning back around to me grabbing my hand and walking me to a corner.

"I'm trying to have fun what you want?" She said crossing her arms. "You got a problem with me  or sumn, I'm confused enlighten me" I said a she rolled her eyes.

"I already explained this shit to you, what don't you understand?" She said.

"I already said sorry for cheating why can't you move past that" I said.

"Because I'm still fucking hurt and I can't get over your annoying ass" she blurted making me smirk.

She rolled her eyes smiling before shoving me. "Leave me alone Dave, for real or I won't be able to move on" she said getting serious.

"Baby girl I don't want you to get over me, you still love me I still love you why should we stay broken up?" I said caressing her face as she shook her head.

"Dave please" she said removing my hands away from her face, and I could tell she was getting emotional. "I still love you, you still love me. I'm sorry for all the shit I put you through, we can do a fresh start. No drama no cheating start fresh please Ari" I pleaded as she look up at me and looked away.

"I can't" she said lowly. "You can't or you won't? Cause looking at you right here I don't believe it, I don't believe you don't want us to get back together" I said as she sighed.

"Why do we have to have this conversation here" she said trying to avoid this conversation.

"Cause you keep avoiding me" I said. "Fine let's just go somewhere else and have this stupid conversation that's gonna go literally nowhere" she said annoyed.

I led her to the section I was in with Maino, "you leaving already nigga?" He said as I grabbed my jacket from the seat. "I gotta handle some shit" I said as he looked past me at Ari.

"Aight nigga handle that shit" he said dapping me up. Shorty looked at me before giving Ari a dirty look but she didn't see cause she was on her phone mad.

We left out the club getting in my car. I started the car taking off.

"You hungry? I asked her looking over to her. "Yeah stop at Mc Donald's" she said.

"So talk, you the one who stopped my fun to talk" she said.

"I wanna get back together" I said getting straight to the point.

"Dave, I don't trust you. I already told you I can't be in a relationship without trust" she said.

"You haven't even told me what to do to earn you trust back" I said as she rolled her eyes.