43

-2 months later-

Amaria💞

"But I don't feel like going out" I whined to Nia on the phone. "Bitch we are going out, you are finally healed from the surgery and I am finally ready to leave my baby for a night. Let's have fun, our lives have been so depressing and painful lately I can't remember the last time we had fun" she ranted as I twisted my lip thinking about it.

"Ok fine, but I better have fun or ima be mad" I said warningly. "Bitch you always have fun with us" Nia said hanging up before I could even get another word in.

2 months later and I'm finally physically healed. But im still messed up about Sariya. I miss her everyday, we grew a connection while she was inside me. I wonder everyday how life would of have been like of she was here. How she would of looked like now that she would of have been 2months old.

These past two months I been focusing on getting my self back together. I worked out as much as I could to get my body back and I did but it wasn't the exact same and sometimes I felt insecure about it. Every time I looked in the mirror I was forced to remember the worst day of my life.

I been eating healthy, seeing a therapist but she wasn't much help. And I been focusing on my music career and my future.

I got out the shower starting to get my self ready.

I put my wig into a half up half down and did my edges before starting on my makeup. I finished quickly after 45minutes.

I got a text saying that Nia was here with everybody else but I still hadn't finished getting ready.

I rushed to my closet picking out the dress I was wearing and the shoes to match.

I put the dress on as I struggled. Once I finally got it on I put my heels on and rummaged through my closet trying to find a bag that matched.

"Bitch what taking so long" I heard Tyson's voice as I smiled once I heard him. "I'm in my closet" I yelled.

"Gah damn, bitch you really going out like this? You gonna make me get you pregnant" he said walking up to me as I pushed him laughing. "You is stupid, help me find a bag" I said as I got my favourite perfume out and sprayed it all over myself.

"Ooo let me get some of that" Tuson said as I laughed handing it to him and swung the bag he picked out around my shoulder.

We rushed out my closet and made our way to the living room where everybody was waiting. "BITCHHHHH" Chantel said once she saw me and then all the compliments flowed in.

I cheesed spinning around being goofy. "Tuh, you gonna find yo self a man tonight" Tae said making me laugh.

We all left out my house getting inside the Escalade that was outside

"Here bitch" Chantel said handing me a bottle of water as I looked her, "it's vodka drink up" she said as I smiled and started drinking.