52

3 weeks later
Amaria💞
"Thank you" I said thanking the makeup artist. I got out the chair going to put my outfit on.

I had some interviews today for my first debut album. And later tonight I had a Album release party my record label was holding for me.

I walked into the breakfast club room. We had a small conversation before they started.

"Morning everybody it's Dj Envy, Angela Yee, Charlemagne the god and we are the breakfast club. We got a special guest in the building, Amaria welcome." He said as I smiled.

"Hey y'all, how ya feeling today?" I said smiling. "I'm feeling good, how you feeling? What's ya energy like?" Charlemagne asked me.

"I feel good, I was a bit nervous cause it's my first interview. But I'm excited" I replied.

"Well welcome, congratulations on your new success" Envy said.

"Thank you" I thanked.

"So how you feel with all of this new fame and success?" Charlemagne asked me.

"I still feel regular, and I just feel super blessed for everything". I answered.

"Did you think all of this would of happened so fast?" Charlemagne asked as I shook my head.

"Not at all, I kept getting told that I could sing and that I had talent and that I should try this music shit out, so I did but I was never was serious about it" I answered.

"Now as a woman I love your music and I feel your pain" Angela said as I laughed.

"But as we seen on social media a lot of men have expressed they're love for your music too, how does that make you feel seeing that not only woman enjoy your music but men too?" Angela asked me.

"It make me feel good cause no matter who listens to it, I want them to feel like they can relate to my lyrics" i said.

"Now we all know that it is official that you are on the roc nation team!" Envy said as smiled and nodded my head.

"How does being part of that make you feel?" He continued.

"I feel super blessed, I didn't even think about being signed to a label when I first started making music, and I think its good to be part of something bigger. They have been super great to me and helped me get my name out there more" I answered truthfully.

"Have you gotten any criticism so far?" Angela asked me as I thought about it for a minute.

"I mean here and there but not much, I like to keep to myself and just focus on the music" I replied simply.

"One piece of advice I can give you is don't pay notice to these people, they want a reaction out of you so they will continue to antagonise you just to get there 15 minutes of fame" Charlemagne said.

"And that's what I like about you Amari, your very classy. Is that something that you had to learn? To block out the negative?" Angela asked me.

"I used to be a super hot head, but I think with Age I continue to mature and shit like that don't irritate me as much. But I also don't feel like my negative feedback from social media has been that bad, so who knows if it gets any worse in the future I could react differently but as of right now it's just comments that are not a big deal" i said.

"Now how many people be in your DMs? Cause a lot of men even celebrities of higher status have spoken out about how attractive you are and how they want you" envy asked me as I laughed.

"Right I wanna know how many celebrities done slid into your DMs" Charlemagne said making laugh more.

"Um, I definitely get DMs, but I ain't gon say who" I said truthfully.