7

Amaria💞

I was currentley looking at new apartment in the city (Thats Manhattan by the way not NYC for the non New Yorkers ) with Dave. I had finally saved up enough money to do so, I was extremley excited, I brung Dave along because he has become one of my closest friends recentley and always made time for me.

Buissness for me currentley was booming, and especially cause of the recognisation i got from being Daves 'Girlfriend'. He already shut down the rumors but they still goin on about it. It aint bother me though, I am single and dont have anyone to worry about anyone being upset because of those rumours. Apart from my parents of course.

I was excited as fuck for this new chapter of my life. This is apart of me growing and being on my boss shit and i couldnt stop thinking of the dream lifestlye that I always dreamed about. I couldnt be more proud of myself i was doing all this shit on my own with no ones help. I even dressed grown for the occasion lol.

We had looked at 3 apartments already with the realator, but I aint like none of them

We had looked at 3 apartments already with the realator, but I aint like none of them. My realter was also fine as hell, he had big plump lips, darkskin with a fade, he was tall but not ass tall as Dave, but not like it mattered to me. He had the most sexiest smile that would make me wanna just melt. We flirted here and there, but for the most part he tried to stay professional.

We arrived at the fourth location. The Building was huge, i stepped out Daves car looking up at the building. "Woah, this shit mad tall" i said closing the car door behind me "You just mad short, dont look that tall from up here" he said smirking walking inside as i rolled my eyes playfully, he always gotta say some shit about my height.

The realtor waited for us in the foyer as he smiled once he saw me and gave me hug and dapped up Dave. He took us up to the apartement as i was immediately impressed.

I was mainly in love with the view, this is what i dreamed of seeing as a kid, not the grimey as streets and police lights flashing in my window every other night

I was mainly in love with the view, this is what i dreamed of seeing as a kid, not the grimey as streets and police lights flashing in my window every other night. I had been through so much shit as a kid I promised myself to make a better life for me and my family.

"Wow I love it" i said walking around admiring the apartment. "Mhm I want it" i said clapping my hands together turning back around to the realtor cheesing mad big.

"You sure thats the one?" Dave asked as we drove back to his place, "I'm so in love with it for real Dave, its the one" i said turning around to face him nodding my head. I was nervous but excited as shit, i was on my growwwwnnnn woman shittt!

We stopped at a deli to get a chopped cheese sandwhich. We sat in the car and ate as we listened to music and talked about life.

-2 weeks later-
I was moving the last of my things into the new place. All my friends helped me pack my shit up and move. Unfortunately Dave was in La doing some shows, having him not around be around was weird.

I saw him almost everyday and now he has been gone for a week and he wasn't coming back for another 2 weeks. So far I had my bed unpacked and all done but that was all. I was not bothered to do anything, so I ordered me some Chinese.

I was in bed FaceTiming Dave, "I know you miss my ass you ain't gotta front" he said chuckling on the other side. "Fuck outta here" I said laughing rolling over, "Ok maybe a little bit" I admitted as he smiled. "How's thing over in New York?" He asked me eating something.

"I flew my Mom from Atlanta to come visit me, andd oh Bully and Nia are mad getting serious" I said laughing at the last part. "How come you never talked about ya Moms before?"

He asked me "Yes I have" i said "No you haven't, I listen to everything you say, even the random shit you say" he said chuckling at the last part.

"Well I don't know I guess it never came up, you ain't never talked about ya Moms before" I said switching the subject. "You in my business don't do that" he said laughing " you think your funny, I will deadass end this face time" I said as we both laughed.