49

Dave💙
"Fuckkkk davee" Ari moaned as I slid out and slammed back into her again. "You love me?" I asked slowing down my thrust.

"Yes daddy I love you" she cried. "Fuck ima cum" she cried again into the pillow.

"I'm cumming witchu mama" I groaned in her ear as I came pulling out a nutting on her ass cheeks. "Shit" I groaned collapsing next to her.

She shuffled next to me lying her head on my chest draping her leg around my torso.

"I love you" she said kissing my cheek. "I love you more baby girl" I replied kissing her forehead.

"You ever think about Sariya?" She asked me as I frowned looking down at her. "Why you asking me that?" I asked as she shrugged.

"Ion know, I feel like your the only person I can talk to about her. But we never talk about her" she said lifting her head off my chest to look at me.

"Because it's sad mama, of course we don't talk about it" i said.

"Your right" she said laying her head back on my chest.

"But to answer you question, I think about her everyday" i said.

"Me too, I wonder what life could of have been like if she ever got to live on" she said sadly. "I know baby girl" I said kissing the top of her head.

"I think we need a break, we been through a lot, we should go holiday" i said as she lifted her looking at me excitement filled in her eyes.

"Really? Where you gonna take me now?"  She asked me. "I haven't figured it out" i said as she smirked. "Somewhere quite and private" she said as I agreed.

Ari picked up her phone looking at the time.

"I gotta go baby, I got dinner with some old friend" she said climbing off of me. "You coming back tonight?" I asked her as she frowned.

"No baby I can't tonight, I got a lot going on tomorrow" she said as I smirked. "My baby on her business shit" I said as she giggled. "Yep I got a photo shoot, a meeting and studio sesh" she said putting on a t-shirt of mine and sweat pants she left over here.

"Good luck baby" I said kissing her as she left out my house.

Amaria💞
I went back home getting my self ready for tonight.

I finished curling the last part of my hair before brushing it all out into some loose curls.

I applied a light natural amount of makeup before going to my closet and picking a very simple outfit.

I put my heels on and sprayed perfume all over myself before quickly swapping my earrings out for something that suit better with my out fit

I put my heels on and sprayed perfume all over myself before quickly swapping my earrings out for something that suit better with my out fit. I took mirrror pics and selfies before ordering a Uber.

-

I walked in the restaurant seeing Andre on his phone sitting down already. I walked to the table sitting across from him.

"Ari, I was starting to think you was gon stand me up" he said as I giggled. "Almost did" I said as he grabbed his chest dramatically in shock as I laughed.

"What been good witchu shorty" he asked me. "Nothing, what about you?" I asked him as he raised an eyebrow. "Nothing? Really cause I been seeing and hearing your name a lot. You famous girl" he said as I shook my head giggling.

"Nu uh, I'm just working hard, but I ain't famous yet" I said smiling. The waitress came taking out orders.

"How you been, you know since you lost the baby" he said. "It's gets a little better everyday, im still working through it" i said as he nodded.

We continued talking about life and catching up on shit since the last time we met up.

"I ain't even gon lie, I miss you" he said as I looked at him with confusion written all over my face l. "What you mean?" I asked as he chuckled.

"I miss us, I miss when we were together. Life was cool at the time, I wish we could go back" he confessed as my eyebrows furrowed.

"Andre, we were never together first of all. We just fucked around, I was lonely at the time and you were too. Honestly I wish we didn't mess around and ruin the friendship we had since we were kids. But I'm happy that we are back on track with our friendship. Second of all I'm in a relationship and I want to be with him not anyone else" I said honestly as he nodded his head chewing on his food.

"So we can't ever be with each other?" He asked as I shook my head. "Andre your a good person, you will find someone who truly wants you and love you for you" i said as he gave me a small smile.

We soon finished up and walked out the restaurant, he walked me to my Uber and he went the other way.

-the next day-

Dave💙
I was in the studio and i had just got done recording.

I lit a blunt sitting back in my chair as we listened to the song. "That's some real shit" one of the homies said as everyone agreed.

I scrolled on my phone when I came across a shade room post. It was Ari eating dinner wit a nigga. I furrowed my eyebrows looking at this shit.

I immediately walked out the studio and called Ari.

"Where the fuck you at?" I said mad as soon as she answered.

"Well hi to you too" she said sarcastically.

"I ain't fucking playing witchu deadass. Where you at" i said.

"I'm at a photo shoot, I'm getting my make up done right now. I told you this yesterday baby"

"Who did you go out to dinner with yesterday" i said in a calm voice as she went silent.

"Ari who the fuck was you with last night" I said getting more mad by her silence.

"A friend" she said.

"Stop fucking lying, you was out with a nigga" I said.

"Yeah and he's my friend" she said.

"Aight, ima be at ya place at 9 tonight, you better be there" i said ending the call.

Who the fuck she thought she was lying to? She got me fucked up cheating on me thinking I wouldn't find out.