4

-two weeks later-

Dave 💙

I woke up to a girl in my bed and sighed dragging my hands down my face. I felt her move closer to me moving her hands down to my dick as she rubbed me through my boxers. I moved her hand away cause i knew i wasnt even gonna get hard, i wasnt feeling it. "Good morning papi", she said all up in my face with her stank as breath. "Hey" i said getting straight out of bed going to the bathroom. I stripped and got in the shower to feel clean again.

These past two weeks Amaria been on my mind, when that nigga called her i was irritated. I know she aint mine and that she probably wasnt feeling me like i was her, but I couldnt help but feel jealous and hurt. I was even more annoyed that she got a nigga feeling like that, last time we was together it was like nothing else mattered and i was enjoying myself, I know that shit sound corny but it was how i felt.

I let the hot water run down my body letting my thoughts run until I felt a cold breeze. I rolled my eyes realising it was shorty, she wrapped her arms around me and felt irritated all over again. I just wanted to be alone, "Hey Papi, you feeling stressed?" she said now standing infront of me. I just looked down at her then straight at the wall. "I think you need some pussy to help you relax" she said in a soft tone. She was right, she tried to kiss me but I moved my head, this bitch still aint brushed her damn teeth. She looked at me funny but i turned her around pushed her up against the the stone wall. "This what you want, huh?" i asked angry. She bit her lip and nodded "Yes Papi i want your big dick inside me" she said biting her lip but shit sounded weird, this bitch was white but kept calling me Papi and it was getting on my nerves. "Lift yo leg up" i told her as she did as told.

I pushed my self into her fucking her while she moaned loud. "mmmm fuck yeah" she screamed, this bitch need to shut the fuck up. I pounded into her but this bitch pussy was so loose and she wasn't wet like how I liked it. "OO YOUR SO BIG PAPI" she moaned yelling at this point. "Shut the fuck up" i said pounding into her some more. My mind wandered too Amaria and what she was doing since the last time i saw her. "Mmmmm can i talk papi?" she interrupted my thoughts as i sighed, "What?" "Can i cum Papi?" she asked me, if this bitch didnt stop calling me papi. "Yh" i said pulling out as she came. "Did you cum?" she asked me "Nah" i said washing my dick off. "Do you want me to suck your dick papi?" she asked in a baby voice as i simply shrugged, she got on her knees and started giving me head. Her head was better than her pussy and she actually made me cum, but mainly cause my mind was on someone else....

"I had so much fun with you" white girl said to me. "Mhm, your uber is here" i said to her as she looked at me, "I didnt know i was leaving" she said with a attitude "I just said your Uber here Stacey, what you think that mean? i asked her walking her out to the main area and Cecilia was cleaning in the kitchen, she gave me a dissapointed look but i ignored it. White girl turned around "Your such a dick my name is Stella not Stacey" she said angrily. "Girl you're Uber here, hurry before I cancel it and you gotta walk" i said, i dont give a fuck what her name is i just fucked her brains out she should be thanking me. "Whatever, bye Maria" she said to Cecilia "Bye Stacey" she retorted as i smirked, "OMG ITS STELLA" she cried out frustrated as she walked out and i closed the door behind her making chuckle.

I walked back into the kitchen to order some breakfast. I felt Cecilia burning a whole into my face. I looked back at her "Yes?" i asked, she shook her head "David where did Amaria go?" she said with her hand on her hips. "Why are you all in my business?" i said back to her, "Usually I keep my mouth shut but ever since Amaria was here you been in a bad mood, and i am the one that has to deal with your mood swings, that makes it my business." she pointed at me. "You right, i think i fucked up" i said dragging my hand down my face. "What happened?" she asked. I explained everything to her, and she gave me advice "You know what you have to do David" she said to me and i nodded.