42

Amaria💞

"I'm sorry we couldn't save the baby" the doctor told us as I burst out crying.

"What the fuck did y'all do" Dave shouted.

"I'm sorry, we did everything we could to save her but unfortunately -"

"Fuck that, what the fuck is the point of your job if you can't do it right" Dave yelled getting up. "Mr. Brewster, we understand your frustration but we didn't do anything wrong, we did everything to the best of our abilities" the doctor said.

"If that was the case my baby wouldn't be dead" he yelled.

"Dave that's enough" I cried as he looked at me and back at the doctor and sat down.

-1 week later-

I sat on my couch in my apartment as everyone was at my house.

I didn't talk to anyone I just stared into blank air. Even though everyone was here for me I felt alone. I shut everyone out apart from my brothers and my parents. I didn't want anyone to be around me, even though I know they are here to look after me.

My mind pondered to Dave. I haven't talked to him since the funeral last week. I felt bad because he was trying to get in contact with me but I didn't respond to anything.

I know he is going through the same shit as me, and maybe it would comforting for the both of us to morn our baby together, but I couldn't be in the same room as him.

Now that our baby isn't in our life, there is nothing that can make us attached to each others life's anymore. I don't need to see him ever again.

Dave💙
It's been a week since Sariya died. I been fucked up. Ari been ghosting me and she is the only way I can cope but she won't even answer me calls or texts and
wont let me come to the house.

My mom went to go see her and she told me that Ari didn't talk much which makes sense. We wanted to see her and just talk to her but for some reason she doesn't want to see me.

"Son?" My mom called out to me as I snapped out my thoughts looking up at her. "Boy you scared me, I was asking if you want some dinner I made" she said as I shook my head. "Nah ima head out though" I said grabbing my keys and my phone.

"David you haven't been eating anything, I'm worried about you son" she said grabbing my arm to get my attention.

"Mama you don't gotta be worried about me, I'm just gonna go for a drive" I said as she looked at me and sighed.

"It's not like I can stop you" she said giving up, I kissed her cheek and left out.

I got in my car and lit a blunt driving to the beach.

I got out leaning on my car and watching the sunset as I smoked and drank a bottle of Hennessy.

I was so excited to be a Dad, I would do anything to get Sariya back and to raise her. I never thought none of this shit would happen. Me and Ari were going to be parents to a kid, that shit would of have bonded us for the rest of our life's. Now I lost two people and I don't know how to feel.

I continued smoking and drinking while I watched the sunset, my phone ringed, I got my phone out my pocket seeing it was Bully.

"What" I said irritated. "Sorry man, ya moms called me, said she was worried about you. Where you at?" He asked me as I broke down crying.

"Dave? Nigga you good?" He said as I just continued silently crying. "I'm good, where you at anyways?" I said sniffling. "..... I'm at Amaria's place" he said hesitantly.

"Look man, I'm just here with Nia, I don't agree with what she did to you" he said as I just chuckled. "So you allowed to be there but I'm not? She fucked up for real" I said hanging up.

Tears streamed down my face as I wiped it with the hand I held a bottle of Hennessy in. I finished the bottle off before throwing it on the ground and breaking it. 

I looked to my left seeing someone record me, I stuck my finger up at them before getting back in my car and driving off. You can't ever get no peace when your famous.

-the next day-
Amaria💞

Everyone had finally left my house. I was by myself, my family flew back this morning after being with me for the whole week.

I dragged myself out of bed going to have a shower. I stood under the shower head letting the water run down my body letting my thoughts run.

I got my exfoliating scrub rubbing soap all over my body and washing myself clean of any and everything.

I stepped out the shower and faced myself in the mirror. I saw the scar from when I had the C-section. I still couldn't do much because of the pain but I was taking medication for it to ease the pain.

I touched my scar wincing at the pain. I looked at my body disgusted and quickly put clothes on so I wouldn't have to witness this shit.

I went to my kitchen looking for some food and there was nothing left

I went to my kitchen looking for some food and there was nothing left. I sighed grabbing my keys and my wallet leaving the house.

I walked on the street stopping at a cafe nearby my place. I went in ordering some breakfast for my self. While I waited I scrolled on Instagram, I came across a post about Dave.

Somebody recorded him crying and drinking then throwing the bottle on the floor and flipping the person off before speeding off.

I bit my lip watching the video and feeling guilty, because I played a part in his hurt. But he hurt my feelings first, the only reason I was willing to reconcile was because of baby girl, but obviously she isn't here so we don't need to be in each others life's.

I ate my bagel and drank my coffee before heading back to my apartment.