60

Amaria's POV

"Yep thats the shot" Mason, a photographer I've been shooting with for a little bit, said. I had flew to LA for the weekend as I had some appearances I had to make, and as well as doing this photo shoot.

"Really thats your favourite?" I asked him. "For sure, the lighting is amazing thanks to me, but it captures your beautiful curves perfectly as well as your face, which can I say those cheek bones" he said blowing out his breath as if he was impressed.

I laughed while also blushing a little, I can't help it. "Well thank you, you have nice cheekbones too" I said as he smiled.

"I'll send these photos to the editors and send them to you in a few days" he said as I nodded. "What are you doing after this?" he asked me as I shrugged. "Probably head back to my hotel" I answered.

"Since you're not busy and neither am I... you wanna catch something to eat?" he asked me all nervous and shit as I smiled at him. "What did you have in mind?" I asked, I was feeling a little hungry so why not. "I know this really good Mexican place in downtown LA, I was thinking we could go there" he said as I nodded. "Sure I'll go change and I'll meet you outside in fifteen minutes" I said.

I got changed out of my robe that I used to cover up from after my shoot and went to put some comfortable clothes on. I threw my hair into a quick messy bun as I got an incoming FaceTime call from Dave.

I answered as his face appeared on my screen while he lit a blunt and was talking to one of his lil friends sitting across from him cause thats where he was looking while he talked. I just patiently waited until he acknowledged me.

"What's good with you?" he said finally looking in the camera. I just rolled my eyes plying with my hair in the mirror. "Aye quit with the attitude, I ain't call you for you to be all moody and shit" he said. "Then why did you call me?" I asked crossing my arms, cause I know damn well he didn't call me to talk to someone else.

He got up from his seat grabbing his phone and walking out the room. "I missed you thats why I called you" he said once he left the room which made me annoyed. He can't say he missed me in front of his friends?

"Thats nice, where are you?" I asked as he got in his car. "At the studio, you ain't miss me shawty?" he asked me as I shrugged. "I guess" I said. "What you mean I guess, you better say you missed me before I fly to LA and fuck yo ass up" he said making me crack a smile. "I missed you too." I gave in.

"What are you doing? when you getting back?" he asked me. "I was just doing a photo shoot and now I'm about to go out, and I will get back tomorrow night" I answered.

"Where you going?" he asked me furrowing his eyebrows. "I don't know, some taco place in downtown" I said. "Who with?" he asked me, I was over all these questions I just wanna eat. "My photographer, he lives here in LA, so I'll be fine cause he knows the area" I said feeling my stomach growl.

"He? Who the fuck is this nigga" he said getting all serious. "I just told you my photographer" I said in an obvious tone. "I'll call you later" I said ending the call before he could get another word in. I quickly turned my phone off cause I knew his ass was going to start blowing my phone up.

I grabbed my bag heading outside the building as Mason was waiting with his bag too. We got in his car, as he drove us to this Mexican place he was talking about. We got there and took our orders, once our food arrived I was impressed. This was straight up the best Mexican food I ever tasted.

"See I told you it was good" he said making me nod my head while I chewed. "How did you even find this place?" I asked "I met my dead girlfriend here" he said as I almost choked on my food. I cleared my throat trying to cover up what I just did. "Oh, im sorry" I said not knowing what else to say. "It's cool, I didn't mean to make things dark" he said chuckling as I gave him a small smile. Now I lost my appetite.