57

Amaria💕

I just got back late last night from Atlanta. I spent the last week and a half there with my family. I wasn't ready to talk to Dave, I'm honestly fed up with his bullshit, and as much as I love him I can't sit around and be disrespected by him.

I'm really struggling mentally after the car accident. This whole time I was pregnant and didn't even know, on top of that Dave cheated AGAIN and I have a fucked up leg.

I got up slowly from my couch and used my crutches to get to the kitchen so I could take my meds. I was prescripted vitamins and pain meds. 

As soon as I finished I heard my door bell ring. I rolled my eyes already knowing it was Dave. I really didn't want to talk to him but I had to let it be known that we are over.

I opened the door revealing Dave with flowers in his hands. This nigga.

"Hey" he said lowly as I just gave him a head nod. I hate akward tension but it is what it is.

He put the flowers down on the kitchen counter before we made our way to the living room.

"How you been?" He asked me as I shrugged. "Fine, you?" I asked as he gave me the same response.

"I-"
"Before you start Im sorry Ari, and I know you do not want to hear that shit but I mean it" he said as I just nodded.

"You say a lot of shit but it's hard to believe when you fuck me over time and time again" I said, I'm gonna lay all my feeling out.

"You said you was sorry that last time you stepped out our relationship, and you said that you wouldn't do it again but here we are now. I want you out my life for good, I'm over this whole relationship it stresses me out and I don't deserve to be treated the way you treat me." I said as he looked away from me clenching his jaw.

He is mad as fuck right now but I'm more mad.

"So you not tryna work shit out? You just gonna give up on us that easily?" He asked me looking back at me with hurt in his eyes. I don't feel any remorse for this nigga at all. Okay maybe a little bit.

"I tried but you keep acting up, I'm not the woman you come home to and tolerates bullshit you do behind my back, I told you time and time before I'm not playing with you but you still didn't get it" I told him.

"I want my key back and all my clothes I left at your place, those are yours" i said pointing to the bag by the door.

"Yo you for real?" He said furrowing his eyebrows. The fuck, does it look like I'm joking? "As a heart attack" i said rolling my eyes at him. "Aight" he said giving my key back and getting up. He took the bag of clothes and walked out.

I sulked into the couch. That was hard but It had to be done. Period.

Dave 💙
I know I was expecting her to break up with me but wow I did not expect that.

I lay in bed regretting everything I did. At least she didn't blame me for the accident even though I know it's my fault I'm glad she didn't think so.

Her bag of clothes are already packed, it's the first thing I did when I got back and Nia came to pick it up with Bully.

I stayed in bed the rest of the day until late at night I finally got up.

I went to the club with some of the homies. Shit nothing else I could do so why not enjoy myself since I'm now single. You can't blame me, she broke up with me not the other way around. A Nigga is single and free to do what ever the fuck I want.

I threw money at the strippers who was dancing for me right now. They was fine as fuck too, one was light skin with blue eyes and fat ass, fake but it's was fat. She had nice body on her.

The other girl was a Puerto Rican girl, she looked like Jennifer Lopez. She wasn't really my type but nonetheless she was still bad.

I ended up getting super high and drunk; I took them home and had threesome.

-next morning-
I woke up with a pounding ass headache. I looked around the room and I wasn't in my place. What the fuck happened. I looked at both sides of my body and seen the two joints from last night, then I remembered everything.

Shit last night was fun, I ain't had one of those in a minute.

I got out of bed putting on my clothes from last night that was spread all across the hotel room.

"You leaving already?" The puerto rican asked me. "Yeahhh" I said scratching the back of my head. "Are you sure? you'll miss out on the fun" the other one said, I hit my lip looking at her while they both played with each others pussy. Shitttt another round won't hurt.

"Nah I got some business to handle" i said resisting my urge. "Awww to bad" she said as they started kissing and I was out.

I saw my driver waiting outside the hotel for me, shit he must of been out here all night.

"Long night?" Otis asked me when if it in as I nodded. "Take me back to my place" I told him and he took off.

This chapter was a little shorter today apologies for that.

How do you feel about Ari breaking up with Dave?

Do we all agree he is a dumbass?

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, see you in the next chapter, love y'all <3