9

Dave💙

I was coming back to New York and I was mad excited. I was tired as fuck from ll the performing and partying after woulds. I was just ready to be back home. Me and Amaria havent talked much recentley, she would call me rarley and text me things like 'goodnight' but thats all. I would call her but sometimws she wouldnt pick up or she would cut the conversation short cause she was 'tired'. Something up with her but hopefully we can get back to normal once i get back.

I packed all my shit up and got on the plane flying back to New York. For the three weeks i was gone, all i could think about was Ari, and how much i missed her, how i wanted to be with her. Only thing that could take my thoughts away was the stripper. She was mad cool, we would smoke and fuck and talk and do that shit over and over again. Once i got on my plane, i blocked her. She was only a distraction from Amari, even though I still had her on my mind.

I landed home, i went back to my penthouse to catch up on some sleep. I opened the door and seen how clean it was and was thankful for Cecilia. I threw my shit in my closet and had a shower. I got out putting some boxers on and went staright to sleep.

After about a 5 hour nap I woke up. I was bored and didnt know what to do so i decided to drop by Ari place. I got dressed and grabbed my wallet and phone getting in my car. I arrived at her place and got out going up to her apartment. I knocked on the door but she didnt answer i knocked two more time but nothing so I used a key that she gave me. I also gave her one for my place. I opened the door and seen that her place wasnt clean, she is a clean person so i was a little suprised. I seen how nice it was as it was my first time seeing it in person. I walked inside some more but no sign of her. I hear noise coming from her room so i went towards her door.

I opened her bedroom door to see her lying in bed eating a bag of takis watching tv on full volume. I stood at the door and watched her smiling at how she still didnt notice me. She laughed at the Tv and ate some more takis. "You really dont see me right now?" i said over the tv as she jumped and screamed. The takis had spilt everywhere but just as usual when even she gets scared she clenches her chest. "Omg Davidddd" she said getting up from her bed running towards me and hugging me. "You missed me?" i asked chuckling hugging her back. "fuck you" she said pulling away from the hug and punching me staright in my stomach. "What the fuckk" i said clenching my stomach, she tiny as fuck and fuck up a nigga my size real bad. "Why the fuck would you scare me like that, i could of had a heart attack". she said as i laughed at her shaking my head. "I was there for like 2 minutes and you didnt see me" as furrowed her eyebrows. "For real?" she asked "Yeah you need some glasses and some hearing aids cause why the fuck the volume up taht high" I said as she giggled turning it down.

"You been in the house all day?" i asked her as she made me some cereal cause i aint eat shit yet. "Mhm i been really unmotivated to do anything" she said sighing. "How come?" i asked eating my cereal. "It happens sometimes, Ill be super motivated and then all of sudden i dont want to do shit" she said playing with her fingers. "I think its because i miss my family so much" she let out looking at me with sadness. "What happened to them?" i asked curiously. "They all live in Atlanta now, Mom got a ethiopian restraunt, my dad is a doctor now and my brother got his own buissness" she said smiling "But I miss them like crazy, when all this school shit done im moving down there" she said as I pushed my bowl towards her and she raised and eyebrow at me smiling and made me some more cereal. "You needs something more than cereal to eat" she said as i shook my head "Nah tell me more bout yo family" i said , she always seemed closed off and this the first time she really opened up to me. "So you just gon move away from me?" i asked playfully but really was upset on the inside. "You can visit nigga" she said putting the cereal away. "Why dont we go visit them then?" I asked finishing my cereal off. "We?" she said laughing. "Whats funny?" i asked furrowing my eyebrows confused, "NIgga hell no, my parents are african" she said looking at me crazy. "Ok? what your point?" "Any sight of me wit a nigga they gon do the most" she said giggling making me laugh at her laugh.