54

Amaria💞
Today I was moving into my new apartment. When I moved out my old place we found a camera that we assumed Jeremih placed. I hope I never have to see that man again.

This place is much closer to Dave and much safer than my old place.

I pointed to the direction where the box needed to go as the mover carried the box into the room. Movers moved in and out my place putting boxes in each room.

The hardest part about moving was taking apart Sariyas room. I never got rid of it after she passed. I would be in there everyday crying until I got myself together and moved on with my life.

Once they finished I made way to Dave's place which was a ten minute walk.

I walked out the elevator as I was immediately hit with the smell of weed. I looked into the living room seeing Dave and his homies smoking and laughing.

I quickly walked up the stairs not wanting to talk to them.

I flopped on Dave's bed scrolling on my phone.

-few hours later-
I lay on Dave's bed watching BMF when I got call from Dave.

"Baby where you at? You said you would come over when you finished up at the new place" Dave said as soon as I answered.

"I'm upstairs" I answered continuing to watch my show. "Huh? When did u get in? Why you didn't say anything?" He said as I heard him walking up the stairs. "You was with yo friends I didn't want interrupt y'all" I said as burst inside the room making me end the call.

He walked over to me climbing on top of me kissing my lips. "When you get here?" He asked me kissing my lips again as I smirked.

"I've been here for like an hour" I said looking past him at my show. "I missed you" he said kissing my neck making me giggle.

"Daveeeee" i dragged out. "Please I'm tryna watch my show" i said struggling to push him off me before he started to tickle my sides. "I'm tryna show you love and you ignoring me watching whatever the fuck" he said as I threw my head back laughing.

"Okay okay stop pleaseeee" I cried laughing. "Gimme a kiss and I'll stop" he said chuckling as I shook my head. "Aight you and ya choice" he said tickling me harder as tears escaped my eyes from laughing so hard.

"I was j- joking, just stoppp" I said as he stopped. I leaned up kissing his lips before pulling away and wiping my lips giggling. He gasped dramatically as I smiled kissing his lips again. "I'm just playin" I said pecking his lips once more.

"You ruined my high I was tryna fuck" he said laying on his back next to me as I got comfortable in his arms.

"I'm on period anyways we was not gonna fuck" I said as he looked up at the ceiling with a mug on his face making me laugh. I kissed his cheek grabbing his face to look at me as he still had his mug.

I kissed his lips as he kissed me back, I slid my tongue in as we started making out sloppily.

I rubbed my hand up and down his lower ab before placing my hand inside his basketball shorts feeling his bulge.

I continued rubbing his bulge as he grew hard under my touch. I slipped my hand into his underwear grabbing the base of his dick moving my hand up and down his dick slowly as he groaned pulling away looking down.