33

-2 weeks later-
Amaria💞

"Omg he is so beautiful" I said softly admiring my new nephew in my arms. 

Nia had given birth a week after we came back from our trip. I was so excited that the baby was here. He looked like a perfect mix of bully and Nia. They named him Nas.

I passed Nas to Dave for him to hold. Not only were we his aunt and uncle but his God parents. I never wanted to think about anything happening to Nia and Bully, but if anything did I would take care of Nas like my own.

We soon left their place going to go out for lunch. "You thought of any baby names for baby girl?" Dave asked me. "Not yet, but I'm picking her name cause she coming out this pussy" I said as Dave chuckled.

-2 months later-
I was getting my hair done by Tae as Dave had an event that he was invited too and wanted me to be with him.

We still hadn't gone to social media with our relationship, but people around us knew we was together. I liked it like that because I know how cruel social media can be and until I give birth I wanna stay off the media.

I had put out 2 new songs as well. "Hrs and Hrs" and "Put U On". They had been doing really well and was in the top 100 on billboard charts. People were using the sound on TikTok and the shade room was congratulating me as well as many celebrities.

I didn't even do any interviews and promote apart from social media. I was super proud of my self!

Dave had even heard that labels were liking me and thinking of signing me. I was super excited to see what the future holds for me in music.

"Girl you are killing it right now with the music" Tae said as I smiled. "Trust me bitch all the greatest are gonna wanna work with you, you got voice like Beyoncé" Tuson said singing the last part making me laugh.

"But you been offline ain't nobody seen you as much" Tae said as I sighed. "I know, I don't want people to know that I'm pregnant" I said truthfully.

"I just need some privacy, I know people usually share their life's on social media but I'm not ready for people to be in my business" I said as they both nodded their head.

"Girl I know what you mean, but as long as you know how to balance the shit you share, then you will be fine" Tyson's said as Tae agreed.

Soon enough Tae finished my hair and I did my own make up. I put my dress on and accessorised.

I went downstairs as Dave was waiting for me in the living room

"Gah damn" he said once he saw me. "You like it" I said cheesing and giving him a twirl. "I fucks wit it" he said making me smile.

"You don't even look 7 months pregnant" he said. "That's why I chose this dress" I said.

We finally arrived at this private event, we walked in once his driver dropped us off, hand in hand.