28

-1 week later-

Dave💙

-bang bang-

I was currentley in a shooting range shooting at the target. I was pissed as fuck, Ari being childish as fuck saying she gon terminate my baby as if I dont get a say in this shit.

I know I was in the wrong for flirting with bernice but it aint like im tied down or nun like that. I didnt fuck her and we didnt kiss just simpled flirting. Ari being sensetive and I get it she pregnant.

She dont get to say if I dont get to have a baby or not, and she stupid to think that we done for real. I chuckle thinking back to when she said she said she 'done' with me.

I finish up at the shooting range before driving to Ari's appointment on the baby. She better still be going or its gon be a problem. I pull up to the building walking inside. I sign in and walk to the waiting room seeing Ari there as she just scrolled on her phone.

I sit down next to her kissing her cheek, she look at me crazy before realizing who I was and getting mad all over again. She couldnt even get mad at me for real cause I had every reason to be here.

"Hey bae" I say as she ignores me scrolling on her phone making me chuckle. I snatch her phone as she sighs getting a magazine from the coffee table infront of us. "You know you cant be mad at me forever" I say as she continues ignoring me flipping through the magazine.

Shortly they put us in a room. Ari got on the bed sitting while swining her legs like a child. Soon later a lady walked in.

"Ms. and Mr. Brewster" the lady said as Ari furrowed her eyebrows quickly before smiling. "We not married " she said not looking at me once, the lady nodded. "Im sorry there must of have been a mixup" she said smiling putting her things down.

"I'm Dr. Davis, Ill be your new sonographer for the rest of your pregnancy" she said smiling as Ari smiled back. "Ari, how far along are you?" she asked Ari. "I'm 11 weeks pregnant" she said, "Your baby should be around a size of a large strawberry" the doctor exlaimed.

"This past week I been feeling it move a little bit" Ari said excitedley lifting her shirt up as the lady put the gel on Ari's stomach.

I felt bad when she said that, I wasnt there to experience that with her. I realised that I wasnt taking shit serious and I needed to fix shit with Ari before I miss anything else with my baby.

"Babies usually move around to get comftorbale, this usually happens around 20 weeks pregnant so must be feeling very little flutters" she said as she moved the machine around Ari's stomach and the baby appeared on the screen.

"Lets see, all ten toes and fingers are there, your baby is around 4.5cm from head to bottom, 7g, the heart is completeley formed and pumping. Finger nails are just starting to grow. No signs of anything bad, the baby is very healthy!" She said making me smile. "We can find out the babys gender today it is 70% accuracy would you still like to know?" She asked us.

"Yes" Ari said quickly as the lady looked at me and same as Ari for the first time in 30 minutes. "Yes" I said smiling. I wish Ari was talking to me right now, even if she was hittin and sreaming at me. It would of shown she at least cared but her silence spoke volumes of how she felt, which meant I had to fix shit immediately.

"You guys are having a girl!" she said excitedly. "Omg" Ari squealed tears in her eyes. "Ima have a mini me, im so happy" she let out her eyes glued to the screen. "When can I-, we do the 4D scan?" she asked the doctor.

"Its to early right now but we can do the 4D scan at 27 weeks" she said as Ari nodded her head smiling. The doctor left out the room to get something and now silence filled the air.

"Ari, baby, Im sorry" I said coming closer to her as she gave me a small smile. "I was being stupid, I want to be in the both of yous life, I love you more than anything. I'm sorry" I said as she smiled.

"We can talk about it later when you buy me red lobster" she said making me chuckle. I kissed her forhead holding her hand. "Can I touch your stomach?" I asked her as she nodded. I felt her belly as her stomach had grown since the last 2 weeks I havent felt. "Wow we really having a girl" I said as Ari cheesed. "I know, she gon be so cute, be looking cute just like her mommy" she said making me chuckle. "Even though I wanted a boy, Im just scared for her attitude, gon be mad like her daddy" she said making me laugh even more.

A few minutes later the lady walked back in, she cleaned the gel off Ari stomach before she gave us some paperwork.

We thanked her and walked out the building. I opened the door for Ari as she climbed in, her ass still aint got a license.

"Can you even eat red lobster?" I asked her as she was scrolling on her phone. "Yes, i better be" she said making me chuckle as we pulled up to red lobster.

We went in as a waiter showed us to a table as we sat acros from eachother. We scanned through the menu before giving our orderes. "We need to talk Ari" I said seriously, although I was dreading this conversation I knew we had to have it or she would be mad at me forever.

She sighed nodding her head. "I'm sorry Ari, I mean it. I was being stupid and I went back to my old ways, I dont want to be like that with you. I want to have a baby with you, I freaked out for a moment and acted out, but I love you  for real" I said as she listened.

"Dave this your last chance for real, I dont feel like doing this toxic shit with you, and I'm sorry for saying I wasnt going to keep the baby" she said as I nodded my head and she leaned over to kiss me.

"So I was thinking of getting a new place especially now that we got baby girl coming" I said as she smiled. "Now that we know its a girl we can start buying cute shit" she said cheeisng as smiled.

Soon our food came and we started eating. "When your graduation?" I asked her. She already finished with her end of year test or whatever its called. I wanted to be there for her graduation cause I'm proud as fuck of her. School aint easy and i know how hard she been studying.

"Its in May, you gonna come?" she asked me as I nodded my head. "Hell yeah, I aint gon miss that shit" I said as she giggled. "You told ya moms im pregnant?" she asked me as I nodded my head eating.

"Yeah she happy as fuck, how about yo moms?" I asked her. Last time we got in a argument she said her moms wasnt talking to her but I aint know nothing else.

I seen her face change as she looked upset. "She said she disappointed in me and that I embarassed my family" she said tears welling up in her eyes. I sighed frustrated grabbing her hand and rubbing it with my thumb. Ion know why she would say some fucked up shit like that, at the end of the day that her daughter.

"Baby dont cry, we gon get throught this shit, all this shit gon get better" I said as she sniffled wiping her tears. "I'm sorry" she said. "Dont worry about it" I said as we went back to eating.

We stopped by a Mc Donalds to get her a mc flurry with fries before I dropped her back home.