39

Amaria💞

I walked around Bloomingdale's shopping mall. I walked out Gucci before a bunch of girls came up to me excited I zoned out confused on what to do.

"Can we get a picture?" One of the girls asked as I snapped back into reality, I smiled at her and nodded. I took individual photos with everyone. "Omg she is even prettier in person" one girl said. "We love your music girl, keep doing your thing we rooting for you" another one said. "Thank you guys that means a lot" I said a little shy.

I kept on walking after the first time someone told me that they were a fan of mine. I started feeling excited.

I decided to walk into the Louis store maybe spoil myself some more.

-

".... And they told me they was rooting for me" I told Dave excited. "That's mad cool Im happy for you" He said making me smile.

"Anyways I bought some shit for you to start baby proofing" I said handing Dave a bag. "The fuck is that?" He said looking at me confused.

"Omg, so the baby isn't in any danger" I said. "She wit me, she ain't gonna be in danger" he said as I rolled my eyes playfully. "Ima just do it myself" I said snatching the bag off of him.

After I finished baby proofing his place, I showed Dave the other shit I got for her. Anytime I went shopping I had to get something for, I couldn't help myself.

"She gon be one real boujie as baby" Dave said making me laugh

"She gon be one real boujie as baby" Dave said making me laugh. "She gonna be spoilt too I'm already knowing" I said smiling.

"And look at how cute this is" I said pulling out a Gucci outfit.

"The fuck is that?" Dave said furrowing his eyebrows. "What?" I said confused. "She ain't wearing that" he said making me laugh. "Why not, she tryna be cute like her momma" I giggling at his anger. "She gon be covered up until she 45" he said making me shake my head smiling.

I ate dinner at Dave and got Otis to take me back home.

I picked up my mail before walking to the elevator. I pushed the button waiting it to come. "Long time no see" I heard a man's voice. I turned around seeing Jeremih, "What are you doing here?" I asked him already feeling uncomfortable by his presence.

"Just... doing business" he said. He licked his lips looking me up and down. "Oh ok" I said walking in to the elevator as it opened and he walked in with me.

"So how you been? You pregnant now?" He asked moving closer to me. "Y-yes" I mumbled. "I wish it was me who got you pregnant, you the one who got away" he said touching my chin but I pushed his hand away.

"Please don't touch me" I said as he chuckled. "Dave, that's his name right. He got you pregnant, and cheated on you. He a dumb one for that. That's two things he took away from me" he said as I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

Finally I arrived at my floor, I walked off as he followed behind me. "You know he broke something of mine, he gonna have to pay be back, I really enjoyed looking at it" he said with a devilish smile.

"Ok, we'll you can ask him" I said making to my door and before I could shut it he stopped me. "Can I come in, I want to see what you did with the place" he said.

"No it's a mess, good seeing you again" I said a closed the door. I rushed to my closet getting my gun. It wasn't mine though it was Dave's, one of his many, he told me to keep it here in case I'm in trouble.

I held it in the cloth looking at it feeling scared, I closed my eyes shaking my head and folding it back in the cloth and putting back.

Jeremih POV

"Can I come in, I wanna see what you did with the place" I said leaning against the door. She looked scared and I don't know if it was because she knew who I really was. I was super careful to hide my identity.

"No it's a mess, good seeing you again" she said and slamming the door shut in my face. I stood outside her apartment door and smirked to myself. She ain't know I put a mini camera in her plant, I was too good at this shit. Now I can see when that stupid motherfucker come by and I can know when she leaves her place.

3 days later

Amaria💞
"What else did he say?" Dave asked  interrogating me. "Nothing that's all, I told him that he couldn't come in and he left" I said packing diapers into my labour bag.

"Amaria I ain't want to tell you this before but, I think he has something to do with what happened in the Bahamas" he said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why would you think that?" I question looking back at him.

"He seems to be obsessed with you, he showed up at the hotel last year. No one knew we was even going there" he said as I shook my head.

"It was probably a coincidence Dave, I don't want to stress myself out. Baby girl is coming next week, I'm not trying to put myself under any type of stress" I said brushing everything he said off.

"Ari think about it he-"

"Drop it, everything is fine Dave, we should be excited, not thinking about the worst case possible. I don't got no weird fucking stalker, all that shit from the Bahamas stopped when we got back, we good" I said as he just sighed and nodded his head.

I knew he wasn't gonna actually drop it but as long as he did in the mean time.

I finished packing the baby bag putting it in her closet.

"Tae is coming over to do my hair so you can leave if you would like" I said.

"Aight, you want some food or something?" He asked me as I immediately smiled at the thought of food, "You always hungry" he said chuckling grabbing his keys and leaving out.