12

Amaria💞

Currentley i was eating lunch with Andre, we werent really fucking around with eachother no more. I had enough of his bullshit and decided that it was just best if we were friends. 

"So i need to tell you something and i dont know who else to tell" He said as i nodded "I got a girl pregnant" he spat out as i almost chocked on my food, "For real? Congratulations" i said smiling, i really could care less and i wasnt suprised at all just suprised that it was this late. "No, you dont get it. I got my cousin pregnant" he said as I gasped, ok now that i did not excpect.

 "Exactly, and with my career finally taking off, I dont need no baby nontheless my cousin gonna be my baby mama" he said but i couldnt help but laugh. "Im sorry' Im sorry" i said inbetween laughs. "Andre... I really dont know what to say" i said truthfully.

 "Well is she thinking of terminating the baby?" I asked, each to their own but if it was my cousins baby that i would be pregnant with i wouldnt having it.

 "I dont know she hasnt told me her plans, but she seemed really happy when she told me" he said as I tried to hold my laugh but i couldnt. "Im sorry, well the only advice i can give you is to be there for her if she goes along with it and be there for her if she doesnt" i said as he nodded. "I done lost my appetite" i said as we both laughed. "Ima see you later I gotta go" i said getting up and giving him a hug. 

I got back to my place and got on my laptop searching up what to get Dave for his birthday that was coming up. I didnt know what to get him as this is a nigga that has everything, and I couldnt think of something that I could buy that wasnt out of my budget. 

After about 3 hours I got a text from dave telling me that he was coming to pick me up because his mom was in town and wanted to meet me. I was about to go off on him about how last minute this was but my phone died. I sighed getting up to change. 

I put my phone on charge and in my closet confused on what to wear. I heard my door open as i sighed. "Ari?" I heard Dave. "IN HERE" I yelled. "Man what yo dumbass doing? why you not dressed?" he asked me as i mean mugged him, cause ya dumbass texted me last minute as just chuckled as if it wasnt a big deal. 

"We going out for dinner to nice restarunt" he said as i think he was tryna help. "I still dont know what to wear" i said getting up off the ground. I knew that it wasnt that deep cause it aint like i was his girl that had to make a huge impression but I still wanted her to like me. 

"You know what ima pick yo outfit, since yo ass cant dress anyways" he said as i gasped dramatically making him laugh. He walked through my closet picking bits and pieces "Here try this" he said handing me the outfit.

 "What?" he said as i was staring at him "Get out so i can change" I said "Girl aint nobody looking for yo ass" he said as i pushed him out the wardrobe so i could change 

I put on the outfit and looked in the mirror, I added a heaband and some jewlery. "Ok you can come in" I said he came in, he nodded his head looking me up and down. "I did my shit" he said laughing as i rolled my eyes playfully. 

We got in his car as we drove to his place. "The song is doing so good" i said breaking the silence. "Yeah, all because of you" he said taking his eyes off the road to look at me making me blush. "Yeah i did my shit" i said mocking him from before making him laugh.

 "So why yo mom wanna meet me?" I asked curious, "Cause first of all the moment Cecilia met you she was on the phone to my mom, plus she seen you from the media, and our song" he said as i smiled. "Whats her name?" i asked "Call her Mama Love, thats what everybody call her" he said as i nodded.

 After what felt like 5 minutes we arrived at Daves apartment. We took the elevator up and walked down to the door of his penthouse. He opened the door as Mama Love was waiting in his living room. Once she saw us she jumped up in excitment she came up to us pushing Dave out the way and hugging me. 

"Oh my goodness, it is so loveley to meet you, I heard so much about you from David" she said as I looked at Daves eyes and he looked away. "All good things I hope" i said smiling as we pulled away. "Wow you are very beautiful" She said "Thats what I said" I heard Cecilias voice, I looked over at her and hugged her. "Yall better stop bigging her head up so much" Dave said as his mother smacked his arm. "Mama you aint even said hi to me" he said whining making me giggle as she hugged him. 

We made it to the fancy restraunt, Dave opened the door for his mum as i climed out the back seat. We went in as they showed us to our table. Me and Mama Love chopped it up as if we were the only ones here and Dave didnt exist but I dont think he minded. We ate and laughed and talked and she showed me some photos of Dave as a baby off her phone. 

"I have a whole lot more back home in jersey, they a lot better" she said as I smiled. 

Dave💙

We arrived back at Ari's house. She thank me and my mom as she left out my car walking into the building.

 "Boy go walk her in" she said slapping the back of my head "But ma-" "How did I raise you?" she said cutting me off "But she just a frie-" "Go" she said slapping the back of my head again as i sighed and chased after her.

 I made it to the elevator just before it closed on me. "What you doing?" She asked me "Im just making sure you get in safley" i came up with "But yo mom in the car by herself" she said. "You always pushin it, she the one who told me to come after you" i said as she smiled. "Hmm so you dont actually care if im safe or not" she said smirking as i just gave up. 

We made it to her door as she turned around to face me "Thank you for tonight, I loved meeting your mom" she said as I smiled "Yeah it aint gon happen again, she definietley likes you more than me" I said jokingly as she rolled her eyes smiling. "Boy go make sure ya moms is good" she said as i nodded she gave me a hug before I went back to the car.

"She is a loveley girl, and very beautiful. She is the one for sure, the type of girl i been wanted you with" she said going on and on about Ari "You saying everything Cecelia said" I said "And you should start listening to her because she is very smart" She said. "Your babies would be so cute" she said "Ma we just friends" i said, i wish we could be more but yk. 

"Boy stop with that nonsense, I know you like her by the way you look at her, shit by the way you talked about her to me over the phone" she said as just looked at the road. "And she like you too, yall are meant to be with eachother" she said happily "Wait she told you she like me?" I said now intrested in this conversation. 

"No its all over her face, yall act like yall dont like each other but it is clear as day" she said as we pulled up to my place. Everything she said played over and over in my head as i smiled to myself. 

End of chapter 12! how yall like this chapter?

Thoughs on Mama Love? 

Thoughts on Andre getting his cousins pregnant?

Please continue to support !

love yall <3