22

-2 weeks later-

Dave💙

Ari was braiding my hair for me as I was on the phone. "Done" she whispered in the ear i didnt have my airpods. She kissed my cheek before packing up all the hair stuff. She came back in the room putting moose in my hair and putting on a durag for me. "Ok now im done" she whispered in my ear again giggling. I kissed her hand as she went to put the moose back.

She came back in the room as she was in the kitchen making herself some food. I tapped the table to get her attention she looked up at me and I gestured her to come over to me. She walked around the counter as I spinned my chair around so she could stand between my legs. She wrapped her hands around my torso as I grabbed a handful of her ass.

She looked up at me biting her lip as I smirked at her. She got on her tippy toes pecking my lips kissing me along my jawline. I got off the chair picking her up and placing her on top of the kitchen counter. I put my fingers to her lips signaling for her to be quite.

I laid her down taking off her booty shorts. "Nah I want it done by the end of the year" I said still on the phone. I slid off her panties and kissed her thighs before kissing her wet pussy. I slowly licked up and down her folds. "I agree man, that shit is whack, I want good quality shit" I said before I swirled my tounge around her clit. I flicked my tounge at fast pace as she put her hand on the back of my kneck and her back started arching.

I put myself on silent before I started slurrping her juices going deeper as she slipped out a moan before putting her hand over her mouth. I rubbed her clit un muting my self "So when do I get the first sample?". I went back down on her and started sucking and flicking my tounge as she arched her back off the kitchen top. I reached up grabbing her boobs playing with her nipples. She bucked her hips back forth as I continued sucking and flicking my tounge on her clit.

A few seconds later I felt her juices run down my beard. "Aight man I see you soon" I said hanging up taking my airpods out. I looked down at Ari and she had tears in her eyes. "I made you cry?" I asked chuckling as she nodded. "You was a good girl for daddy" I said kissing her kneck. She laid there for a couple of seconds before getting up.

"I love you" I said as she smiled and kissed me. She aint say she 'loved' me yet she just said she was falling in love but hadnt reached the point of being in love. I dont know if something was holding her back or if she really just felt like that. Either way I knew she had love for me and as long as she was in my life I aint care.

"Get dressed ima take you shopping" I said kissing her chest as she cheesed going to her room to get dressed. I changed into a shirt i done left here before putting my jacket on. Ari came out dressed and looked cute as always.

Our driver parked outside the Chanel store

Our driver parked outside the Chanel store. We went in as Ari walked around the store looking around while I sat on one of the comftorbale chairs they had. "Would you like any help sweetheart?" and older white woman asked Ari. "I was just looking at this jumsuit suit" she replied pointing out the one she was talking about.