24

Dave💙

"Thank you for having me Memphis" I yelled in to the mic as the crowd went in an up-roar. "Love" I said walking off stage.

I walked back stage as one of the crew threw me a hand towel and some water. I wipe the sweat of my my forhead with the towel and chugged down my water. I got my shit getting in the van as it took me staright to the airport.

I got on the jet calling Ari, she answered on the third ring. "Hey baby" she said tiredly. "What up ma, I woke you up?" I asked her as she shook her head smiling. "No I was just laying in bed, when you get back I miss you" she said.

I been away for a week as I had shows in the south and memphis was my last show. "Im on my way home now girl" I said lighting a pre rolled blunt. "Dont go home come staright to my place" she said as I chuckled. "I aint even showered yet" I said blowing out smoke.

"Shower hereee" she whined as I chuckled nodding my head. "Aight, dont sleep wait up for me" I said as she smiled satisfied.

2 hours later I landed back in New York. I looked at the time reading 12:46am. I got in the back of the car telling my driver to take me to Ari's.

I walked down to Ari's apartment unlocking her door. I walked in as the all the lights were off, I walked into her room seeing her sleep and it looked like she was watching TV. I chuckled putting my phone on the bed side table and getting in the shower.

I got out wrapping a towel around my waist and going to Ari's closet getting a pair of boxers i left here.

I got into bed with nothing but my boxers. I pulled Ari closer wrapping my arms around her as she groaned moving in her sleep but not waking up. I kissed her forhead dozing off to sleep.

-next morning-

I woke up the next morning to Ari jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom. tf? I got up walking into the bathroom rubbing my eyes of sleep. I saw Ari over the toilet vomitting, I rushed over to her holding her hair out of her face like Ceceilia did last time.

"Baby you good?" I asked as she stopped vomiting and was sitting on the floor her eyes low. She was about to say something but got cut off by vomiting again into the toilet.

She got up off the floor walking to the sink rinsing her mouth and then brushing her teeth as I just stared at her. "What happend?" I asked when she finished brushing her teeth and was now washing her face.

"I vomited" she said with attitude in her voice. "You ok?" I asked checking on her making sure she was good but she just rolled her eyes. "What you rolling ya eyes for?" I said getting irritated by her attitude.

"Shut up Dave" she said rinsing her face clear from soap. "The fuck wrong witcho ass" I said getting aggravated. "You, just shut the fuck up" she semi yelled. "Tuh, you think I care about yo attitude? I dont, wrong nigga" I said walking out the bathroom getting back in bed.

A nigga just tryna make sure she good and she getting all mad.

"You asking stupid questions like a dumbass" she said coming back in the room. I looked at her crazy getting out of bed. "Shut the fuck Ari, im not playing" I said standing tall over her.

She look up at me and pushed me. "Stupid" she said as I was pissed. I grabbed her pushing her on the bed. I snatched her pjama shorts off seeing her bare ass, I smacked it as she looked back at me biting her lip.

"You missed me ma? That why you had a attitude i said leaning down kissing the crook of her neck leaving hickeys. "Yes baby" she moaned quitley. I pulled my boxers down rubbing my tip up and down her clit. "Mmm stop teasing" She moaned.