21

Amaria💞

I was currentley in bed crying after what happened two weeks ago. I tried to supress everything for a week but I couldnt hold it in. I was mad as fuck but more hurt. How could he do and say everything when he knew he got another girl pregnant. 

He didnt contact me for a whole week which made me believe everything the woman came out and said. I know I blocked his number and his instagram but he could of wrote or sent a email or something i dont know. 

I hoped it wasnt true but all my hope had left me. I never expected this from Dave.

He tried to convince Nia through Bully but she wasnt going for nun of that. Chantel was over by my house everyother day making sure I was okay. She would always bring me a tub of ice-cream too. 

I told the concierge to make sure he didnt come up to my place, he let me know that Dave came by one time. I never really left my house either. I aint never been so fucked up over a guy, if anything I never shed a tear or felt sad. Maybe because I knew they werent shit, and I was completley blindsided by Dave. 

Of course it was true, he is a rapper. Girls throw them selves at him all the time and because of his status, he could have any girl he desired. 

I felt stupid for letting my walls down, for trusting him too quickly. The first time I actually trusted someone after my mom told me not to trust a single soul cause I would always be let down if I did. And she was right. 

I was eating ice cream in bed watching power as I cried. I heard a knock and rolled my eyes getting up to answer it.

I opened it and there stood Bully. I rolled my eyes, "Look I dont want to violate you because you Nia's man so you got five seconds to explain" I said as he took a deep breath in. "I can't come in?" he said looking down both way of the corridor. I opened the door wider for him to come in and I went back to my room to get my ice cream. 

"Ari I know that he look mad guilty right now but trust me he aint got no bitch pregnant" he said. "Careful you might not want to call the mother of you soon to be niece/ nephew a bitch" I said eating some more ice cream. "Bitches make these accusations all the time to get money from him Ari" 

"Then why hasnt he reached out?" I said getting mad. "To be fair you blocked him everywhere, even from your apartment building" he said as I rolled my eyes. "He couldnt of called me on someone elses phone?" I said tears welling up in my eyes.

"He can go fuck himself I dont care about him anymore" I said crying. "You obviously do still care" he said. "Look just give him a chance to explain himself Ari, he madly in love with you. He would do anything for you" he said as I just started balling my eyes out as he got up hugging me trying comfort me. "Its gon be ok" he said rubbing my back. 

"Will you at least have a talk with him? Yall can do it at our new place" he said as I looked up at him confused. "Your new place? You moved in with Nia?" I said as he nodded. I started balling my eyes out again. "I missed my bestfriend telling me yall got a place?" I said in between sniffles. "Its aight, she understand everything thats going on, just come by ok? she will send you the details" He said as I nodded. "Sorry you had to see me like this" I said wiping my tears. "All good sis" he said as i hugged him and walked him out. 

I got in the shower to freshen up and try make myself feel pretty again. 

I looked in the mirror taking a deep breath

I looked in the mirror taking a deep breath. I promised myself I wouldnt let him see me cry. 

I went downstairs getting in my uber that I ordered. I fumbled with my fingers on way there. I was nervous as fuck to see him again. I did miss him but i was also disgusted by him. I breathed in an out trying calm my nerves. 

"We are here mam" the driver said as I looked up. "Thank you" I said giving him some cash I had and getting out the car. I walked up the steps and knocked. Nia opened the door and hugged me tightly immdietley. "I missed you so much" she said hugging me. 

"Me too, sorry I was so distant from you" I said as she waved me off. "Girl It dont matter, Im just happy to see you again" she said wiping her tears as I tried to hold back mine. "Dont make me cry" I said as she giggled. 

She led me through to the living room where Dave was already sitting there and he looked fucked up. "She here" Bully said as Dave looked up at and stood up immediatley.

 "Ari I-" he said before Nia interrupted him. "We finna go upstairs to give yall some privacy" she said before hugging me and her and bully went up. 

"How you been?" he said as I just walked past him and sat on the couch. I wasnt about to stand up and have this conversation. He sat down across me and sighed. "Ari I- I dont know what to say" he said looking down. "What am I here for then?" I said as he finally looked at me and we just looked in eachothers eyes not one of us breaking contact. 

His looked tired and in pain. I felt bad, he missed out on a bad bitch. He looked liked he aint sleep in days and his beard had grown out too. "Shit, I missed the fuck out of you" he said rubbing his beard. "You missed me?" he asked me as his voice cracked. 

I felt tears about to start, "Can we just talk about something else?" I said breaking eye contact. It was silent in the room. "Baby-" he said before i cut him off. "Dont call me that" I said feeling myself get emotional. "Right i'm sorry, Ari I just need you to know that its not true, nufin she said is true. She lied" he said as I shook my head. 

"No your the liar, you didnt even run after me after I got out the car, you just drove off. You played in my face while you knew you got a girl pregnant, you just wanted pussy, you just wanted to fuck me right? thats all you wanted from the start, you started a fake friendship with me just so you could fuck me. Thats all you niggas care about right?" I said feeling tears roll down my cheeks as I sighed frustrated leaning my head back. 

"Your fucking pathetic and you aint no different from the rest of these niggas" I said in between sniffles. 

"I aint chase after you because I was pissed, that night i was gonna officially ask you to be my grirlfriend Ari. Everytime I tried to tell you that it wasnt true you cut me off. I was pissed as fuck and I could of have handled things better but I didnt control my anger and I left you outside at night by yourself. I regret it everyday Ari. I called over a hundred times before you blocked my number. I came by your place and they wouldnt allow me to come up, I waited for you to come outside everyday just to talk to you and to see you but you never showed. And your the one who friend zoned me I wanted to take you seriously from the start, I never wanted you so I could just fuck and duck or other wise I woulda did that the first time we had sex. Ari that woman lied, I aint respond publicly because a lot of crazy ass woman say that for a cheque or for clout. She said she six months pregnant but I had sex with her almost five months ago, and i remember wrapping my condom and flushing it in the toilet. I never kept anything from you, I love you like crazy more than you do me and im cool with it, I just want you in my life. You make a nigga feel like bitch when im around you, you let my guard down, you make me feel safe. I wouldnt even dream of hurting you Ari." he said as he was sniffling making me cry hard. 

"Im sorry all this happend Ari" he said wiping my tears and I let him. "If I could take back everything that happend with her I would in a heart beat" he said grabbing my hands. "I- Im sorry" I said in between crys as he hugged me. "Dont say sorry babygirl, you aint did nothing wrong. I aint mad at you" he said as we just stood there embracing eachother. "If it isnt too late I do want to be your girlfriend" I said my face burried in his chest. As he pulled away and kissed me as I kissed back his hands roamed my body as I moaned into the kiss missing his lips and his touch. 

"Yall good down there?" we heard Bullys voice, "They probably fucking" Nia said as we pulled away and laughed. "We good" I said back.