47

Amaria💞
I rolled out of Dave's arms dangling my feet off the side of the bed.

I smiled to myself remembering last night. We came back to my place and had amazing passionate sex. It was different I felt even more connected to him. I hated how he made me feel but love it so much at the same time.

I looked over at Dave and he was still knocked out, I smirked getting out of bed feeling my legs ache. I groaned at the feeling but fought my way to the shower.

-

I finished doing my hair and put my outfit on for today. 

I sprayed perfume all over and accessorised before getting my bag and putting my shoes on.

I walked out my closet as Dave was wake on his phone. He looked over at me furrowing his eyebrows, "Where you going all dressed up?" He said smiling.

"Somewhere, but I'll tell you later. I'm running late so you can let your self out" I said getting my phone from my bedside and rushing to the kitchen.

"Hold on, why you rushing, I'll take you there" he said as I shook my head taking a bite of my apple. "Uber is already here" i said walking up to him kissing his lips before quickly making my way to the door.

Today I had a little meeting with some guy I met at the event I went to last night

Today I had a little meeting with some guy I met at the event I went to last night. He said how he been watching me in the media and he would like to manage me.

I wanna take this singing career seriously now and I need a manager so I leaped at the opportunity. Plus he  with Saweetie, jay-z, Rhianna, Kanye west ect.

I walked in the restaurant seeing him already sat down waiting for me, I smiled walking to the table and taking a seat.

Dave💙
I got out my car and walked in my apartment building. I got in the elevator happy as fuck that me and Ari were finally on the same page. The elevator stopped on my floor. The doors opened revealing my penthouse.

It was trashed, there were clothes and furniture trashed all through my place. My eyebrows furrowed confused as fuck, then Lana showed up screaming and yelling.

"Where the fuck have you been? I called and texted you all of last night and this morning" she screamed.

"You back with that bitch huh? You come to me with all ya problems about her just to go back to her. You a pussy as nigga. I fucking hate you, I'm always here for you but as soon as you get what you want you throw me to the side like I don't mean shit, like I haven't given you everything" she cried.

"Whats so special about her, why don't you want me? You take her out show her off, buy her anything she wants and you even get her pregnant but yet she hurt you and you run back when ever she calls you" she said crying and I ain't even gon lie I felt bad.

"You got shit all fucked up, that's not even what happened" I said as she sniffles looking up at me.

"Then what the fuck is it?" She cried some more.