27

Dave💙

I got in my car on my way to pick Ari up from the airport. Its been a week since I saw her, even though I love her to death she been in my face 24/7 and the fact that I had a week to myself felt good.

I could smoke weed, go to the club, talk to girls without Ari being in my face. And if im being honest the more I think about having a baby the more it scares me, I dont want to leave Ari a single mother and not be in our babys life but the thought keeps daunting me.

I stood at the end of the escelator while I stood waiting for Ari. I took some photos with fans as they recognised me.

10 minuted later she finally arrived. She lookeed upset as she was scrolling on her phone. Once she looked up she saw me and smiled at me. She got down walking up to me hugging me as I kissed her on her forhead.

"I missed you bae" I said before kissing her lips as she gave me a small smile. "Me too, I'm hungry though can we get some food?" she asked me making me chuckle. "Sure baby" I said as I got her bags walking to the car and putting her shit in the trunk.

-

"David" Ari said as we was chilling on the couch. "Hm?" I said not taking my eyes off from the show we was watching.

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" she said making me look at her as she held her phone up in my face.

Shit.

"Huh, what you mean baby?" I said as I was stuck as fuck right now. "Shut the fuck up you ass whole, THIS SHIT ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA" She yelled.

I took a good look at the photo and realised you couldnt even see my face

I took a good look at the photo and realised you couldnt even see my face. "That aint even me, you trippin" I said, she looked at me confused before slapping me across my face. "The fuck is wrong witcho crazy ass" I said covering where she slapped me.

"NIGGA I GOT YOU THAT SHIRT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY" She yelled. "You think im stupid? Huh? I can see yo tatoos and here is other photos of you in the club wearing the same shit" she said as I sighed.

"Fuck you Dave, for real, I fucking hate yo ass" she said getting up and storming out the door. I aint even bother going after her, she aint even accused me of shit, and she was gon be back sooner or later. I got up going to bed waiting for her to come back.

Amaria💞

I got in the shower letting my thoughts run as the warm water ran down my body. I didnt even bother shedding a single tear for his ass, I dont want to deal with stupid shit like this.

I got out wrapping a towel around my body before putting lotion all over my skin and getting into bed naked.

-the next morning-

David woke me up as he was blowing up my phone. I blocked his number but this nigga had another phone.

I sighed rolling over in bed. This shit was the least of my problems, I couldnt get my mind off my mom. She mean everything to me and I love her more than any human being on this earth, the fact that she said that i was a disapointment made me super emotional.

I got out of bed going to my closet to get a hoodie and some underwear on. I just wanted to be alone without anybody annoying me. I brushed my teeth before making myself a shit ton of pancakes with ice cream.

I sat down on my couch turning a new show on as I heard my door ring. I sighed going to answer it already knowing it was Dave.

"What" I said swinging the door open. "Why you aint picking yo phone up" he said as I rolled my eyes. "What you rolling ya eyes for?" he said stupidly. "Yo seriously I am not about to play this dumb game" I said as he just chuckled.

"Yo ass trippin over nufin for real" he said as I just laughed since he seem to think shit funny. "Yeah ok" I said closing the door but he pushed it back open.

"Ari the fuck going on with you?" he said, if this nigga aint stop talking i was gon slap the shit out of him again.

"Dave the fuck was you whispering in that bitch ear?" I asked finally getting to the point. "Nufin, I dont remember. Nothin serious" he said as I looked at him dumb. "Which one is it dumbass, cant even keep up with your lies. Get out my face for real im done with you" I said trying close the door.

"Hold on" he said pushing back open again. "What you mean you done?" he asked as I rolled my eyes. "Stop askin stupid questions you already know the answer to" I said trying to keep my cool.

"Just let me come in so we can really talk shit out" he said. "Aint nothing to talk about, you dont even know what you were saying to the bitch, and apparentley just yesterday that wasnt you" I scoffed.

"Leave before i get security" I said as his eyebrows furrowed. "Security? the fuck they gon do? you gon call security on me now? Huh?" he said stepping closer.

"Im being deadass get the fuck out" I said as he chuckled. "Aight, what about the baby?" he said as I rolled my eyes. "At this point I dont even know if i want to keep it" I said as he I could his face visibly change getting mad.

"The fuck you just say?" He said as I ignored him. "You out here cheating and my mom dont wanna talk to me, I'm not ready to be a single mom or a mom period" I said.

"You gon kill my baby Ari, that what the fuck we doin? grown the fuck up and take responsibilty" he said raising his voice.

"DONT TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO NIGGA, YOU CANT EVEN ADMIT WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID" I yelled finally having enough of his bull shit.

"Tuh, you ass changed for real" he said as I rolled my eyes sticking my finger up at him and slamming the door shut locking it.

I dont wanna have anything to do with him for real. He the one who fucking changed, as soon as he got caught he wanna start gaslighting me.