10

Amaria💞

I was making breakfast for Nia, Serena, and Chantel. We was talking as Chantel let us know that Chris ass still tryna get back with her. 

"So Amari any news on Dave?" Serena asked me as i turned around and looked at her confused. "Did you find out if he was still single or not? I wanna get to know him more before i leave" she said as shurgged. "Girl do not get me involved, you shoulda asked him three nights ago" I said.

 "You the only one who know him" she replied back. "Chantel close with him too, but dont get me involved, im not finna hook my friends up and then when all goes bad its akward for me" i said flipping the pancakes. 

She was rubbing me the wrong way pressing mad hard about Dave, and he just told me that he feels like she dont like me.

 "Whatever ill figure my own way" she said as i shrugged, "Cool". It was very silent until Nia broke the silence, "Guys, I think im pregnant" she said as i dropped the plate I was reaching for on the floor "WHAT" I scream excitedley. "Are you for real?" Chantel asked and she nodded nervously. 

"By who?" Serena asked. "Bully" she replied. "Omg yessss, girll im so happy for you" I said runnig over too her and hugging her. "Dont get excited yet i dont know if i am, i just been getting symptoms" she said as my smile dropped. "Well lucky for you, i got a preganacy test" i said smiling again. "Girl why you got pregnancy tests in yo house, you aint even getting any dick right now" she said as we all laughed. 

I ran to my bathroom mad excited, hoping that she was pregnant. Me and Nia always wanted to be married and be in a stable relashionship when we started to have babies, but life has it own plans, i just hope she wouldnt beat herslef up about it. "Here" i said coming back to the kitchen with two tests in my hand.

 She drank some water and waited some time until she needed to pee. We patientley waited in the Kitchen for her to be done.

 She came out as we looked at her and she just stood there "Soo" Serena said and Nia laughed. "Ion know yet, we gotta wait" she said as i rolled my eyes. "You was just standing there like you had sumn to say" i said as she giggled. We decided to eat while we waited for the test. 

"I'm too scared" Nia said as we had finished eating and was waiting for the test to be done. "Girl ima just see it" Serena said because we all refused to look at it. "Your pregnant!" she said as I smiled. "Im finna be a Auntie" i said excitedley. "Girl are you good?" Chantel said to Nia as she didnt look to excited. "Ion know if I'm ready" she said as we rubbed her back. 

"Girl your gonna be an amazing mother" Serena said "Word to my muva" i said making her laugh. "When you gonna tell Bully?" Chantel asked. "Thats the other thing, we not even official, he might not want the baby, then ima be stuck a single mother" she said getting emotional 

"Ill beat his ass fr" i said just getting mad just at the though of that. "Girl your crazy" Chantel said making us all laugh. "Even if he does do that, which im 99% sure he wont, we will be by your side" Chantel said as we nodded in agreement. "Thank you guys" she said as we hugged her. 

-A few hourse later- 

Dave💙

I picked up Ari as we were on the way to the studio. "Why you so happy?" I asked as she was cheesing from the moment i picked her up. "Huh, what you mean?" she said trying to stop her self from smiling. "You cheesing mad hard" I said. 

"Anyways guess what i found out about Jeremih" she said changing the topic. "Who?" i asked. "Realestate agent" she said as i remembered as my mood went down just thinking about him. "What you found out?" i aksed. "This nigga was married" she said as i looked at her and back at the road.