15

Amaria💞

I woke up the next morning on Daves chest, I smiled remembering last night. Part of me wishes that we kept it in the friend zone because i was scared of loosing him, but part of me felt a weight lifted off my shoulders cause i finally said what i felt instead of letting it eat me up inside.

After we laid all our feelings out last night we didnt have any sex but Dave ate me out and let me just tell you it was the best head i had ever received, he knew exactly what the fuck he was doing too.

 I smiled to myself reminising everything, I looked up at Dave who was knocked out staright. He was so big and i felt like a toy doll in his arms. I tried to get out of his grip but he had a tight grip, I eventually slipped under his arms. "Where are you going?" I heard him say tiredly in a deep voice. "I was going to shower" i said as he nodded his head going back to sleep. I got in the shower letting the hot water burn my skin before turning it a little more cooler. 

I got out the shower and brushed my teeth before putting one of Dave's shirts on. I was on my phone on the couch until someone snatched my phone throwing it somewhere "Heyy" i said as he chuckled, he had a towel around his waist as water was dripping from his chest. 

"Go put on some clothes" I said as he chuckled, "Girl you in my house, ill go naked if I want" he said making me laugh, "Ima take you home so you can get ready" he said as i furrowed my eyebrows, "ready for what?". "We going out for breakfast" He said making me smile immedietley as i was so hungry. 

We got back to my house as i got ready while Dave waited for me in the living room. I put on something cute but comfy and put some light makeup on. 

I got some cream shades to match and got my phone going out to the living room

We got seated at the cafe as we was looking through the menu, "What we doing?" Dave said as i shrugged, "Ion know, honestley I could eat anything right now" I said still reading through the menu. "No Ari, I mean between us, what we doing?" he said as I sighed. "I dont know, we should probably just try and get to know eachother first... in that way" i finished off as he nodded. 

"And we shouldnt tell anyone, until we figure everything out" I said as he nodded. "Everybody gonna go crazy" he said making me laugh cause it was true.

 All out friends said we should be together and same as his parents. It was my parents that i was scared for, they dont approve of anyone, there were super religous strict parents. 

"I'm stuffed" I said as we drove back to Daves penthouse. "Cause you a fat ass" he said making me laugh. We got back to his place as for the rest of the day we watched different movies as i rested my head on his chest. 

I was getting dressed as Dave waited for me to finish getting ready, he had his other party tonight where everybody was gon come.

 We decided we werent gonna tell anyone about whatever this is, until we figured everything out. I finished getting ready as Dave stood up once he saw me, "Shit you steppin out like this" he said licking his lips and twirling me around bringing me into a kiss making me blush.