50

Amaria💞
I finally got home unlocking my door, I took off my shoes swapping them out for my slides.

I walked into the living room as Dave was there sat on the sofa waiting for me. I rolled my eyes already knowing where this conversation was heading.

"The fuck you rolling ya eyes for?" He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Dave I saw what you saw, it's not what it looks like. Social media making out to be something it's not, I just went out with a old friend. That's all" I said as he shook his head.

"Nah tell me the truth" he said I sat on the opposite couch from him.

"What his name?" He asked me leaning forward resting his arms on his knees and his face more relaxed.

"Andre" I said as he furrowed his eyebrows again. "Hold on, ain't that ya ex? You went out dinner with ya ex" he said raising his voice.

"He ain't my ducking ex, we was never together" i said.

"That was the nigga you was messing around with before we got together, I remember, you ain't gon play me like a fucking idiot Ari" he said as my eyebrows furrowed looking at him crazy.

"Play YOU? You the one who played me. I ain't fucking cheat ass whole. We just went out for dinner because we were friends, and we been friends since we were twelve. I don't gotta fucking explain my self to you. I ain't the one who lost your trust you lost mine stupid" I said mad sitting back on the couch crossing my arms.

"You shoulda told me you was going out with him, you kept it a secret on purpose cause you knew I was gon flip out. Of course I'm thinking you doing me wrong" he said as I rolled my eyes as he was right.

"You gotta stop rolling ya eyes whenever I'm right" he said chuckling as cracked a small smile.

"We gotta communicate Ari, it ain't gon work if we don't communicate and be honest" he said as I nodded.

"But I really was seeing him just as friend. Nothing more" I said as he nodded.

"I believe you, but I don't want you seeing him again" he said a I frowned.

"What why?" I asked confused. "Cause ion trust him" he said. "But you trust me right? So what the problem?" I said.

"What if I went out to dinner with Lana, how would you feel?" He asked me.

"That's different, y'all ain't friends. Me and Andre are friends and we have been for years" i complained.

"I don't fucking care Ari, I don't want you seeing him again" he said.

"What the fuck ever, you getting on my nerves" I said getting up grabbing my bag.

"There you go again, running away" he said chuckling as I turned around. "I ain't running away, I need to be by myself and not be around you right now" i said as he stood up.

"Then I'll leave, you don't need to be outside at this time of night by yourself" he said coming up to me kissing the top of my head before walking out. I rolled my eyes going to my bathroom and stripping out my clothes.

I looked in the mirror at body and seen my scar. I wiped a tear that had escaped my eyes and soon a bunch more came running down my face. "It's ok your beautiful" I said to myself not even believing it.

I sighed getting in the shower and turned the water to the hottest temperature.

I let the hot water burn my skin before turning to a little more cooler. I washed my self clean before getting out the shower and wrapping a towel around my body.

I washed my face clean of make up and brushed my teeth my before doing my skin care.

I moisturised my body with lotion and got into bed butt naked.

I lay in bed looking up at the ceiling. I was interrupted by phone binging. I picked it up from my bedside seeing Dave texted me.

I smiled putting my phone down and turning over drifting off to sleep

-next day-

I woke up getting self ready to go to the gym. Although I had already pretty much lost all the baby weight in my stomach, I still didn't feel beautiful.

The only weigh I didn't loose was my ass, thighs and boobs. I still had a little pudge in my stomach that wouldn't go away and of course my caesarean scar.

I put my gym clothes on left my house walking down to the gym that was in the apartment building.
-
I walked out the gym breathless after a 45minute workout.

I starting walking back to my apartment. "It is so nice to see your pretty face again" a familiar manly voice said.

I turned around on my heels seeing Jeremih. I looked at him like I had seen a ghost. "Wh- what are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"I live in the same apartment building as you now" he smirked sending shivers down my body.

"Okay" I said turning back around a rushing to the elevator. I didn't have my phone on me so I couldn't call Dave.

I got in the elevator and the door closed before he could get in. I pressed 26 button taking me to my floor. 

I quickly ran in my apartment locking the door and started searching for my phone. I finally found and immediately called Dave.

"What up shorty" he answered. "Dave he is here" I said as he went silent for a moment. "Who is where?" He asked me lost. "Jeremih, he said is moving into the same apartment building as me" I panicked.

"I swear to god ima kill that nigga, what floor he on?" He said.

"I don't know, David I'm scared. If he got in my apartment last time he can do it again. Omg I'm so stupid I should of changed the locks" I said walking up and down the hallway.

"Pack some shit, I'll be there in 15 minutes" he said before ending the call. I rushed to my closet and got out my bag filling it with clothes, shoes, makeup and skin care essentials.

I didn't know how long I was staying at Dave's but I wanted to make sure I packed enough to the point I didn't need to come back until we figured out our next move.

25 minutes later Dave came through my door. "You ready?" He asked me as I nodded my head getting my bag.

I got my phone and my handbag off the kitchen counter as we made our way out to the car.

"How long I'm supposed to stay with you?" I asked looking his way. "Why? you don't want to stay with me?" He asked me. "No" I said honestly. "Not forever at least" i said as he nodded his head.

"Bae I don't mean it like that I just like my space" i said realising how harsh I sounded. "It's coo, you don't gotta explain ya self to me" he said as I frowned. "You mad at me?" I asked him he shook his head.

"You the one who was saying we need to communicate so communicate what your really thinking" i said as he sighed.

"Ari, I already told you I want us to live together, but you not ready so it is what it is. I still love your ugly ass" he said looking at me as I raised an eyebrow.

"Who said you didn't love me?" I asked as we both cracked up laughing. "Maybe after staying with you for a while, I'll change my mind. But don't get your hopes up" I said as he smirked.