19

Amaria💞

I woke up opening my eyes as the sun beamed in my face, I got under the cover immediatley. I turned around my back facing the sun and got my phone off the bedside table reading the time, 12:05pm. I got up out of bed as my knees buckled. We did three more rounds before we actually went to sleep. "What the fuck" I groaned before deciding to just crawl to the bathroom. 

I stood up slowly looking in the mirror, I looked a fucking mess. I peed on the toilet before I washed my face that still had makeup on. I washed my face with a face cleanser the hotel provided. I brushed my teeth and put moistrizer on my skin already feeling better. I walked back to the bed that felt like forever because of how saw my body was. 

I walked to Daves side of the bed to wake him up so we could shower and change these damn sheets. "David wake up" I said pushing him. He shot up out of bed quickly looking like he seen a damn ghost. 

"You good?" I said backig up a lil scared. "Yeah im good" he said rubbing his eyes. "I just thought we should probably get clean" I said as Dave nodded his head getting up. 

He walked to the bathroom as I followed slowly, "Why yo ass taking so long" he said walking back out the bathroom. "Cause of you" I said rolling my eyes as he chuckled. He picked me up bridal style walking into the shower. 

After we showered we changed the bed sheets with the spare ones the hotel provided us with, and changed into some clothes that Dave already set up before we got here. 

"Thank you for flying my family out baby" I said as he kissed me. "Anything for you, I know how much they mean to you" he said kissing me again as I kissed him back. He kissed my neck rubbing on my ass. Im not gonna lie I wanted to fuck again but my body could not handle it right now, I needed at least a week and a half before we fucked again. 

"You smell good baby" he said kissing my lips as I kissed him back. He was hard to resist. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him he walked over to the bed laying me down. "Baby no" I said as he ignored me pulling down my shorts. 

"Stop David my body is sore I can't" I said being serious as he nodded his head. "My bad baby" he said as I got up pulling up my shorts. "Dont touch me for another week" I said walking out the door to go down to get some food. 

I walked down to the cafe getting a coffee and a crossiant and sitting by a window eating. "What up baby girl" I heard a voice say, I looked away from the window looking up at the man. It took me a moment to realise it was the realtor I was talking to for a like a week, I already done forgot his name. 

"Do I know you?" I said acting confused. "Damn ma so its like that?" he said laughing sitting down. The fuck? 

"Jeremih, you know the one who helped you find yo house?" he said leaning back in the chair. "And we got into some other things too" he said licking his lips, as my eyebrows furrowed. "WE only ever went on a date, I never fucked you" I said cause that was the truth. 

"It aint got to be like that beautiful, how about i take you on another date" he said leaning up from his chair putting his arms on the table. I didnt want to cause a scene cause it was a very nice hotel and there was white people everywhere who probably already had a certain image in they head of how black people 'act'. 

"Your married sir, with two kids. I dont do married men so please kindly leave me alone" I said in a calm voice. "Actually three kids one is on the way" he said smirking. "But uh whos counting right?" he said as i looked at him and nodded my head slowly. 

I got up about to leave as he stood infront of me, "Bro move I dont want you" I said trying to walk around him but he moved infront of me again. "You know you want this baby girl" he said as i took a deep breath in. "Look nigga get the fuck away from me before i get my man to come down here and fuck you up, Im not playing" I said as he just smirked licking his lips and backed away from me.