11

Amaria💞

I woke up stretching before looking around the room. I looked to my right and seen that Dave was sleeping next to me. I was confused for a second and realised that he spent the night, but i aint set up the guest bedroom yet and i aint want him to sleep on the couch. 

I remembered the fort i built between us but his big ass managed to wreck most of it, I smiled and got out of bed quietley tip toeing around the bed before falling flat on my face. "The fuck you fall over?" Dave said in a deep voice, "Shit sorry, I didnt fall over anything" I said as he chuckled. "Clumsy ass" he said getting up some more. "Ima just get ready for the day, there some cereal in the pantry on the top shelf" I said getting back up as he rubbed his eyes and nodded his head before going back to sleep. 

I finished my shower before starting my skin care. I put on some sweatpants and a sports bra and went to the kitchen. I made myself avacado on toast with chili flakes and hot sauce. 

I aint never used to like avacado on toast cause i thought it was some white shit, but it was actually mad good.

 I made myself some tea before going to the living room and turning on power while eating my breakfast. Dave finally woke up walking into the kitchen "Morning" I said as he nodded his head me. "What you eating?" he said sitting next to me on the couch. "Avacado on toast, wanna try?" I asked him as he nodded his head, he took a bite and nodded his head and took another bite, "Nigga make your own" i said snatching back the piece of toast as he chuckled. "How you make that shit?" he said as I got up to show him how to make it. 

We ended up watching all the power series for the rest of the day. "You wanna go out?" Dave asked me eating cereal as i nodded. "Yes we been in the house all day, as much as i love watching this shit i need fresh air" I said getting up as i was lying on the couch upside down. I got ready as we drove to Daves house so he could change too. 

"I wanna talk to you about something "Dave said as we were at a restraunt

"I wanna talk to you about something "Dave said as we were at a restraunt. "What?" i asked, "I think that you should sing on a joint of mine" he said as i looked at him crazy "No" i said as he shook his head smiling. "I knew you was gon say that, but listen real quick. You got an amazing voice Ari, you can really make something out of it" he said trying to convince me but i shook my head no.