61

TRIGGER WARNING (Suicide) 

----------------------

Amaria's POV

-three years later- 

Im now 27 years old, the last three years have been crazy as hell but i'm so happy with where I am now. I have multiple million dollar businesses, I am a world wide singer, I am an actor and a model. I wouldn't have imagine this life three years ago, and I can say i'm happier than I have ever been. 

"Girl you seen him and his wife? they on they're fourth baby" Chantel said breast feeding my niece. Yep she had her first baby.  "That don't concern me, he is happy and so am I" I said scrolling on my phone. I was currently flying back to New York after being in LA for a week. Nope me and Dave are not together anymore. I broke it off with him after his birthday trip. He was really mad at me and we got in a very bad argument, we met back up with each other and slept together and started messing around with each other until he got a girlfriend, even then we didn't stop until she got pregnant, then eventually he felt like he needed to stop and be with her. So he proposed and they had more and more kids after that. I broke up with him because we wanted different things in life, he wants to have kids but I don't want that, I want my career. I don't want to be popping out kids left and right and chasing after them in their diapers. 

"Ima keep it a buck with you, you never should have left him, that man love you more than he loves himself" Chantel said as I rolled my eyes. "Me and him do not exist anymore Chantel so don't bring it up" I said over this whole entire conversation. Of course I miss Dave, and part of me still loves him. 

We soon landed back in New York, I dropped Chantel and my niece off before my driver drove me back to my place so I could unpack and change because I had another event to go to straight after. 

Dave's POV

"No Daddy stay" My oldest daughter Kairi cried. "Daddy will be back baby girl, but in the mean time look after your sibling for me, and your mama she carrying your third sibling" I said as she rolled her eyes making me chuckle. "Why you have so many babies" she said with attitude laced in her voice. "Lil girl, go sit your but down somewhere" I said kissing her cheek as she hugged me and walked off. "What time will you be home?" Millie my wife asked me. "Late baby, don't stay up" I said as she pouted, here she go. "But why do you gotta stay out late, i'm pregnant and I need you more than ever". She whined. "You know these events always end late, but I'll try get home earlier" I said as she sighed. "Okay well I love you" she said coming toward me poking her lips out for a kiss and I kissed her. I wrapped my arms from behind her and caressed her stomach, "I love you, you know that right" I said as she smiled. "Yes I know David, I love you more" she said as I kissed her neck. 

I been married for the past two years with Millie, we currently have got three kids and our fourth is on the way. This is what I wanted, to raise a big family and thats what I get with the love of my life. Millie is very family oriented and she is exactly what I look for in a partner, she is my whole world and im happy she is the one for me. 

As you already know, me and Ari are not together, she broke up with me because of some career talk bullshit. Im glad she did break it off with me other wise I wouldn't have the family I have today. Okay let me keep it a buck with y'all real quick, I still love Amari, maybe you already guessed it but its true, I love her more than any girl I have ever been with and more than millie. Don't get me wrong I still love Millie, she is mad chill and we get a long really well. But it's something about Ari, all I know is she is always gonna be the one I love the most, always. 

I got out my car arriving at the BET Awards. I walked onto the red carpet as I got my photos taken, a few moments later I hear a familiar laugh. I looked around until I lay eyes on Amari talking to Michael B Jordan and laughing at whatever he was saying. I ain't even gonna lie, I was looking for a minute, she still look fine as fuck, even better. I miss hearing that laugh and seeing that smile. Seeing her today just assured me that I won't ever get over her. 

After I finished getting my photos taken on the red carpet, everyone had to make their way to the building so the night could start. I got seated in my seat next to my manger Wayno, I was nominated for an award tonight. 

As the night went on, I watched people perform, awards being handed out and now finally its time for 'Best Male Hip Hop Artist', I was up against, Future, Lil baby, J.Cole, Jack Harlow, Drake, and Dababy. 

I watched as Amari walked on stage to present the winner, "And the winner is...... Dave East" she announced. Aw shit. I didn't even think I was going to win, I was up against some Goats in the game for real. 

I got up as everyone was clapping their hands for me. I walked up on stage as she handed me my award avoiding eye contact with me, I decided to give her a small hug so it would be less awkward. She stepped to side as I said my speech. 

"Ima keep all the way real, I dont know what the fuck to say" I said chuckling as everyone laughed. "But I wanna say Thank you to BET for this award, I want thank my manger Wayne, I wanna thank my brother Nat, you changed my life in more ways thank you know, I wanna thank my parents who are watching from home and I want say thank you to my wife, thank you fro being my biggest supporter, and most of all I wanna thank God, none of this hit would of been possible with out him so thank you to the big man" I said, I thanked everyone and finished walking off the stage. 

Amaria's POV

"It was awkward as fuck" I told tae as he did my hair for the after party. "Well no shit, y'all ended on bad terms and he is now married with three kids" Tae said. "And he moved on mad fast" he added as I agreed. Dave did move on fast from me, but probably because he really wanted kids, even though he told me he was thinking about starting a family in three years, but when we broke things off he didn't miss a moment. "Ouch, nigga you almost burnt my hair" I said flinching from feeling the heat on my ear. "Stay still, moving like damn child" I heard him mumble as I frowned. 

I arrived at after party venue as there were already people here, I showed up with Chloe Bailey, Normani and Ella Mai. They are really nice cool girls that I have been getting to know over the past year. 

We danced and drank the whole night having the time of our lives. I was getting ready to leave after drinking too much, until I bumped into someone, I looked up to see Dave. I rolled my eyes trying to get pass him before he stopped me. "You're drunk" he said as if I didn't already know. "Why do you care, let me go" I said snatching my arm away from his grip. "Come on let's go" he said to me as I furrowed eyebrows. "What? Dont you have a wife and kids to go home to" I slurred. "Just shut the fuck up and come with me" he said as I listened to him and followed him out the club. He lead me to his car and opened the door for me to enter into the passenger seat. Soon he shut came into the driver seat starting the car and driving off. It was silent in the car until he talked. "You still live at your old place?" he asked me as I shook my head. "No" I said putting my address into the GPS. "How you been?" he asked me as I sighed deeply. "Shit" I said honestly as he nodded. "I been good" he said as I rolled my eyes. "I never asked" I replied. "I would be even better if you never left me" he said looking over at me for the first time. "You didn't hesitate to move on" I said annoyance laced in my voice. "What did you want me to do?" he said confused as I shrugged. "Well its all in the past now, i'm happy with my life, so thank you for leaving me" he said as my heart broke. "Yeah no problem" I said looking out the window.

We arrived outside my building as I got out shutting his door. Once I entered my building he took off. I got in the elevator as it took me to my floor. I walked in my house sad and now more lost than ever. I thought I was happy with out him but Im not, I feel so lonely. I never should have picked my career over him. I went to my kitchen opening the cabinet and getting out a bottle of Henry drinking it straight out the bottle. I sulked into my couch letting my self cry and feel sorry for myself, until I finally had enough. I got up the bottle still in my hand and went to my balcony, as the cold wind hit my face I felt more ready and assured as ever. I been subconciously wanting to do this, but now im ready, there is nothing left for me. I climbed onto the railing as tears ran down my face. I jumped. 

----

sheesh intense I know, make sure to comment your opinions through the book, some of your comments make me laugh and make my day better <3