51

Amaria💞
I been living with Dave for 2 weeks now and it's been cool, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss my own space.

I appreciate him allowing me to stay with him till I find a new place. So far I haven't been back to my place, Dave gets anything I need from there if I need.

We fight more than we do but we are also closer than ever.

"Baby you going out?" Dave asked me walking
Into the bathroom as I was sitting on his counter doing my makeup.

"Yes I'm meeting up with the girls, we gonna meet this mystery man Chantel been keeping from us" i replied.

He came up behind me kissing my shoulder. "Aight, I'm heading to the club. I'll see you tonight" he said as I nodded.

"Gimme a kiss" he said turning me around standing between my legs. "Babe my makeup" i said he kissed me anyway. "You don't even need makeup" he said pretend I like he was gone wipe it away with his hand making me flinch.

"Uh uh do not play wit my make up" i said pointing at him as he chuckled. "Aight I gotta go shorty" he said pecking lips before leaving out the bathroom. "I love you" I screamed at the top of my lungs and he went silent making me frown.

I got down from the counter speed walking out the bathroom into his room as he smirked waiting at the door.

"You ass whole you heard me" I said crossing my arms. "Nah I ain't what you say" he smirked making roll my eyes playfully.

"I said I love you, say it back" I added.

"Ion feel the same way" he said as I gasped dramatically, "you know I love you baby girl" he said walking up to me kissing my lips and squeezing my ass.

"You can leave now sir" i said pushing him away as he chuckled.

I went back to the bathroom finishing getting ready.

- I arrived at the restaurant as I saw Nia already there waiting, of course she was the first one

-
I arrived at the restaurant as I saw Nia already there waiting, of course she was the first one.

"Ahhhh I missed you" I squealed as Nia looked up at me smiling. She got up hugging me. "Bitch where the fuck you been" I crossed my arms smirking once we pulled away from each others embrace.

"I been busy being a mom" she said "and a soon to be wifey" she added holding up her hand as I smiled "so I heard" I said lowkey kinda salty I had to find out from Dave before her.

"Congratulations" I said as she gave me a smile. "Where is Chantel, Jesus I need to meet this nigga she is so obsessed with" I exclaimed. "Girl I do not know but she is sure taking her sweet time" she said as just as she spoke those words I saw Andre walk-in in through the restaurant doors.

"Girl what is Andre doing here?" I asked Nia as she looked behind her and seen him. "Oh Chantel invited him, I thought y'all was on good terms?" She said as I just nodded my head quickly as Andre approached the table.