45

1 week later.
Amaria💞

"That nigga gotta leave you alone, what don't he get?" Tae said doing my hair.

"I know I told him I don't want to be involved with him but he don't get it" I said.

"But girl to be fair you fucked him right after you said you didn't want to ever see him" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"I was drunk" I said as he looked at me through the mirror laughing. "Don't act like you didn't want his Dick" he said making me laugh.

"I didn't" I said laughing. "Yeah okay" he said laughing going back to doing my hair.

He parted it then used the hot comb.

Once he finished I got up from his chair moving my lil bob.

"I love it, thank you boo" I said and paid him.

I went to the living room slipping into my dress as it fit perfectly.

"Oooo bitch you look cute as fuck" Nia said gassing me up. "You gonna look the best at the event" Chantel said slapping my ass. "You know how I do, I look good in everything" I said jokingly.

I got out the Escalade arriving at the red carpet

I got out the Escalade arriving at the red carpet. I was at a small event that was happening in New York and they had invited me!

I walked along the red carpet stopping every few seconds as people took my photos. They called out my name and I was shocked they even knew who I was.

After I walked into a hall filled with different people of different status. I walked to the table I was supposed to be seated at. I sat down as someone soon approached me.

I looked at the person recognising it was Rubi rose.

We ended up having a really conversation and bonded quickly. She was super nice and we both came from a similar background.

Dave💙
I scrolled on Instagram stalking Ari's Instagram. I missed this girl like crazy, I didn't even know the first step on getting her back.

I tossed my phone to the side as Lana walked in from the bathroom. "Baby I had such an nice shower you could of joined me" she said as I just nodded.

"What up with you, you look stressed" she said coming over to me as I sat up. "I'm all good, what you doing now?" I asked her as she smiled.

"I was thinking we could go out for dinner, but not that low-key place you took me to. You know I want to go them nice as restaurants that celebrity's be at, I want people to see me with you" she said as I laughed getting up.

"Now where you get an idea like that from" i said kissing her forehead and going to my closet to change my outfit.

"You never take me out Dave, you never have. Only once and it fucking sucked. All we did was walk along the highway at night after a stupid dinner" she complained as I looked at her and shook my head.

"You ungrateful bitch" I said as she frowned. "Dave how can you say that to me?" She said tears welling up in her eyes.

"I took you on that date not to be fancy, but so we could spend time together without all that shit. All you want is for me to take you on expensive fancy dinners. You just want my money." I said as the tears were now steaming down her face.

"You take that bitch out to these nice ass restaurants and buy her designer bags. The world saw her next to YOU. That was meant to be me. Why can't you love me like you love her" she cried.

"The fuck it ain't no competition. I bought you plenty of gifts designer shit to, so whatever this shit coming from has nothing to do with her" I said fed up with her bullshit. She was deadass pulling this shit from her ass.

"Wait where are you going" she said grabbing my wrist to face her.

"Out" I said. "Davy please just stay here spend more time with me" she said.

"I'll be back soon, just wait up for me or something" I said as she frowned. I walked in the elevator, turning around as she looked at me with sad eyes.
-
I arrived at the club that Maino invited me too, he was having some private party. I walked in seeing hella people I knew as well as some bad as chicks.

I walked over to Maino dapping him up. As well as French Montana, pap, remy, Jim and Fab.

-20 minutes later-

I sipped on my drink some girl was next to me as we talked. I chuckled at something she said and sipped on my drink looking infront of me.

All of a sudden I see Ari walk in with the rapper rubi rose and some other girls I ain't recognise.

My eyebrows furrowed as I watched her walk-in. She looked sexy as fuck.

-Rubi-

-Amaria-

-Amaria-

I scanned over her body and she looked bad as fuck

I scanned over her body and she looked bad as fuck. I noticed she had changed out the outfit she posted before.

"Damn she is pretty" the girl sitting next to me said as I nodded not taking my eyes off Amaria.

It felt like the first time I ever saw her.

I watched her take a drink off the tray that someone offered her. I watched her shoot the shot glass back as Rubi hyped her up.

".... Yo east" I heard Maino call my name out. I looked over at him. "Nigga you good?" He asked me as I pointed at Ari.

"Oh shit" he said

P.s this book is going to be ending very soon. Thank you for all the support, I really appreciate it ❤️

Please make sure to continue to vote and comment it really helps especially comments xx