17

Dave💙

"Oh shit, daddy just like that" Ari moaned as I was giving her slow powerful thrusts, It was our third day here in Mexico, and had we fucked in every inch and corner of this house.

She wrapped her legs around my torso bringing me down to her level by pulling my chain. "Fuck your so big" she moaned inbetween kisses. "Get on yo knees and put that ass up" i growled as she did as told. I pounded into her pussy smacking her ass, as the sound of our skin clapping filled the room. "Shit yo pussy tight" I groaned throwing my head back, slowing down my thrusts.

She started throwing it back on my dick taking control. She turned her head looking back at me biting her lips arching her back even more. "Baby do you like it?" she asked innocentley. "Shit yea" I moaned as she smiled throwing it back faster.

I pushed her head further into the sheets slapping her ass hard making her moan. "I'm in control, you hear me?" I said in her ear as she whined. "You understand" I said drilling into her shit. "Yes daddy" he moaned making me smirk. "ooooo baby you gon make me cum" she squealed. "Im coming with you babygirl" I said a giving her two last strokes as we both came together.

I stayed in there for few seconds before pulling out and collapsing on the bed next to her. "C'mere" I said pulling Amaria top of me as she was dozing off to sleep already. "You did good" i said kissing her forhead as she lightley snored on my chest.

-

It was our last night in mexico today, I was in the shower getting ready for a date i planned for tonight. Ari was in the room blasting music while doing her makeup. I smiled to my self hearing her singing her heart out. I got out the shower wrapping the towel around my waist and brushed my teeth.

"David I'm ready hurry yo ass up" I heard her shout from the room. I walked out seeing her lying on the bed. "You sleeping?" i said chuckling as she nodded not moving. "Aight ima put some clothes on ill be five minutes" I said as she nodded closing her eyes.

After about ten minutes i came back out as she was sitting on the bed scrolling on her phone

After about ten minutes i came back out as she was sitting on the bed scrolling on her phone. "Aight lets go" I said as she got up and i held her hand twirling her around admiring her body in her outfit.

"You look the fuck good" I said licking my lips as she giggled getting on her tip toes kissing me

"You look the fuck good" I said licking my lips as she giggled getting on her tip toes kissing me. "You look aight" she said laughing as I slapped her ass.

We got in the SUV as my driver drove us to a nice restraunt.

20 minutes later we arrived at the restraunt, I pulled the chair out for Amaria to sit and i sat down across from her. "You liked the trip?" I asked her as she nodded her head. "Im so sad we have to leave tomorrow" she said as I chuckled. "Girl ima take yo ass all around the world, don't worry about it" I said as she smiled. "For real?" she said as I nodded my head "Shit yea anywhere you wanna go" I said as she started cheesing making me chuckle.

We ordered our food and started eating. "Aight so you done met both my parents when im finna meet yours?" I asked her she look away from my gaze biting the inside of her cheek. "Whats wrong mamas?" I asked seeing her visibly becoming anxious.

"David you dont understand how my parents are, they are very much stuck in their traditional ways, and my brother don't like anyone." she said looking down. "And I dont want to inroduce them to anyone unless im serious about them" she said finally looking at me at the last part.

"So we not serious?" I asked confused. "Dave this is still new and we aint even official, its been three weeks" she said. "Did we not just tell each other we are falling in love wit eachother the other night?" I asked still confused. She sighed, "That still dont mean we serious, yes i have feelings for you and they strong and I am falling in love with you, but im not in love Dave and until im there we not that serious" she said honestley as I nodded chuckling a bit. "Aight if thats how you feel" I said going back to eating. "Dave dont be like that" she said. "Im not tryna argue witchu, just eat yo food" I said as she rolled her eyes.

We ate in silence as 2 waiters came walking towards us with a dish plate that was covered and the other with a huge bouque of flowers. I sighed once i realised i planned all this shit.

"Here you go mam" one of the waiters said as Ari looked up at the man confused, once she saw the flowers her eyes widened smiling taking it from the man.

The other waiter put the covered dish plate infront of her as she looked at me confused. "You did all this?" she asked me smiling as i nodded. "Thank you baby" she said squealing putting her flowers down on her chair hugging me, I pulled her down on my lap kissing her. "Open it" I said taking the lid off the plate. It was a black velvet box, she looked at me with her big brown eyes filled with excitement.

"Omgg what did you do Dave?" she asked me as i nodded my head for her to open it. She opened the box as her eyes widened and she put her hand over her mouth.

"Daveeee" she cried out

"Daveeee" she cried out. "Now i feel bad I said all that" she said still looking at the diamond tennis necklace. "You hurt a nigga feelings I  aint even gon lie" I said chuckling as she turned around hugging me. "I'm sorry, i shouldnt of said that, I'm too blunt sometimes" she said giving me a peck on my lips. "Nah thats how you feel, you gotta be honest, I appreciate that more than lying" I said as smiled.

"Put it on for me" she said passing me the necklace clapping her hands like a kid making me chuckle.

She looked in the camera of her phone admiring it, "I love it" she said "Im glad" I said kissing her shoulder as she took a picture of us saving it to her phone.