32

Dave💙

I landed in the Bahamas, I got a cab taking me to where the girls were staying at. Bully was wit me too his girl out here to and she more pregnant than Ari.

I had a bad feeling about her coming out here with no security and without me. I never should of let her go.

We finally arrived at the Villa. We got out the car getting our bag from the trunk. I payed the driver and tipped him before walking through the gates.

I looked at the place and it's was nice as fuck. I remembered Ari telling me that cops was going to be outside the whole night but I didn't see one person in sight.

I opened the door as it was unlocked. Tf? "Ari" I yelled but no one responded. The house was pitch black. "The fuck did they go?" Bully said as he pulled out a gun.

"Nigga how you got that shit through airport security" I said looking at him crazy. "Don't worry about it".

I got my phone out calling Ari but it went straight to voicemail.

We entered the house further in and everything looked normal. We turned all the lights on and searched the whole place up and down but not one of the girls were in sight.

Bully Called Nia and she answered on the last ring. "Nia where the fuck you at?" Bully shouted. I told him to put it on speaker as he did.

"Gunshots" she said crying. "The fuck you mean gunshots" he yelled. "We- this Chantel, we at a restaurant and gunshot went off, but no one got shot" she said as I could tell by her voice she was shooken up to.

"Where Ari at?" I asked her. "I'm here Dave" she said sniffling. "Why the fuck you ain't answer ya phone?" I started getting mad all over again. "My phone dead" she said as I hit the wall frustrated.

"Look we coming now get cops just offered to give us a ride home" Chantel said before hanging up.

"Man what the fuck" I said sliding my hands down the back of my head to my neck.

A few minutes later cop cars pulled in-front of the house. Bully put his piece away as we walked towards the car.

Chantel got out the car first then Nia then Ari. I walked up to her hugging her feeling all my anger let go.

We just hugged each other and didn't say anything else. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" I said pulling away looking at her as I wiped her tears.

"No I'm okay, I was just scared" she said wrapping her hands around my torso as I embraced her.

Soon later the cops left and we went inside. We told them how the cops weren't here when we arrived and the door was unlocked.

"They were here when we left" Chantel said. "We all leaving first thing tomorrow morning, some weird shit is going on" I said.

They then told us about the gunshots and bout this weird nigga who we don't not know texting Ari and calling her.

I was mad as fuck he said some shit about tucking hair behind her ear in her sleep last night, said they would be together even if he had to kill. I feel like the gunshots were connected to this nigga somehow, I just had to figure out how then I would take him out myself I don't give a fuck.

We all decided to sleep on the couches as if anything happens bully had gun and we would all be safe. Me and Ari slept on one couch while bully and Nia slept on another and Chantel slept on another.

I tried to make Ari feel as comfortable as possible as she is pregnant and I'm big as fuck and take most of the space. I told her to just take the whole couch but she wanted to be in my arms.

"Baby I'm sorry" Ari whispered sounding like she was crying. "I should of listened and waited for you to come" she said as I rubbed her thighs.

"You safe now that's all that matters" I said. Soon later she drifted off to sleep. I couldn't sleep I just looked up at the ceiling.

"Even if I could sleep I wouldn't, I gotta be ready if anything happens. "Nigga you up?" I whisper shouted to Bully. "Yeah I'm up" he whispered back to me.

-next morning-
I didn't sleep even once last night. Bully ended up sleeping for an hour.

I got up from under Ari as she slept on top of me last night. I put a blanket on top of her going to her room and packing all her shit up. I went to her bathroom and looked for anything else of hers.

I looked up at the ceiling out of curiosity. I looked up at the fan and seen a camera. "That creepy mf" I mumbled to myself. I took it out before breaking and searching the rest is the place for any cameras but couldn't find any.

I packed all Ari's shit in to her two suitcases. I don't why she had to bring so much shit. All I had was my back pack.

-

We all boarded jet and starting to making ourself comfortable.

I didn't want to get on a plane just in case that creep would be on. He stalking Ari for sure.

I slept on the plane to catch up on sleep since I ain't sleep the whole night.

We finally arrived back in New York. Bully and Nia went home in a Uber. While my driver took Me Ari and Chantel home.

We dropped Chantel off at her place before going back to my place.

We took a shower to feel fresh again and then I told Ari about what I found. I didn't want to tell her cause I know she would feel creeped out and violated but she deserved to know.

"Ari I think you should move in with me, I need to keep and eye on you" I said as she shook her head.

"David I'm not ready to move in with you, plus I'm fine. We back in New York nothing is going to happen to me Dave" she said not even looking at me once.

"Ari, your pregnant. It's only until further notice, you don't need to move in with me permanently if thats not what you want, but for the safety of you and our baby it's better you stay here until we are completely sure you are safe"

"Dave I'm fine, I wanna go home now" she said as I sighed frustrated. "Ari listen to me, you gott-"

"I ain't gotta do shit Dave, now take me home or I will go myself" she yelled. I calmed my self down before I said some hurtful shit.

"Aight let's go" I said getting my keys and her bags.

We got in the car as I started making phone calls to get security to be with Ari at all times.

"I don't need security with me Dave I'm fine" she said with an attitude. "It's the only thing that will make me feel confident that your safe when your not with me" I said as she rolled her eyes.

I don't know what been going on with her attitude. I don't know if it's the baby but I wasn't gon say shit or we would be in this bitch arguing for hours.

How did y'all like this chapter? Please make sure to comment it's let's me know that people actually like the book ❤️ thank you <3