40

Amaria💞

"Girl, when you pop this baby out we going to the club straight up" Chantel said making me laugh.

"Ion know if the club is gonna be for me aft-"

"You bet not say what I think your gonna say hoe" she cutting me off making me laugh.

"Anyways what the deal with you and Dave? Y'all gonna get back together?" She asked me as I shook my head.

"We friends and that all it is, we have to be friends to be able to co-parent but other wise I would cut him out my life. He broke my trust" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"You miss him?" She asked me as I pouted about to cry. "When I'm with him I start to miss him, but when I'm alone I don't care and I don't know hat that means. Sometimes I wish he was never in my life" I said crying as Chantel rubbed my back.

"Bestie it's gon be ok" she said as I wiped my tears. "Anyways how is you and your man" I said changing the topic.

"Is he real? Why haven't we met him?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him as she chuckled. "He not the social type" she said as my eyebrows furrowed. "The fuck do that mean?" I said as she shrugged.

"We are your best friend's, he should want to meet us. And we sure as hell want to meet him" I said as she nodded.

"You right, have you heard from Nia. I ain't talked to the hoe in ages" she said making me smile.

"Nope, we text here and there but she busy with her soon to be hubby and her baby" I said and Chantel smiled.

"She got her dream of being a mom and wife, I am so proud of her" she said as we both smiled.

"I need some water" I said getting up before I heard a splash beneath me, I looked at Nia as she looked at me with wide eyes. "Bitch I know damn well you didn't just piss on my new couch" she said as I was just stunned.

"No Chantel, I think my water broke" I said as her mouth dropped. "Shit bitch, what do we do, ok ok, let's go" she said grabbing my hand.

"No, I need to shower and shave" I said as she looked at me crazy. "Huh? Girl your crazy" she said as I laughed.

I got in the shower as Chantel gave me a un-opened razor. I got out and she gave me a pair of sweatpants and oversized t-shirt.

"Ok I'm ready" I said coming out her room as we got in her car and she drove me to the hospital. I got my phone put my bag calling Dave.

"Yeah?" He said as he sounded like he was just waking up.

"Did I wake you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's all good though, what you need?" He asked me.

"Well my water broke and I-"

"YA WATER BROKE? WHERE ARE YOU?" He yelled as I could hear the panic in his voice.

"Calm down, Chantel taking me to the Hospital right now, just go to my place and get the baby bag it's in her closet" I said.

"Aight, wait for me don't start shit till I get there" he said making me laugh as I ended the phone call.

"Ooo Girl stop at Mc Donald real quick" i said as I saw the Big Mc Donald's sign.

"Girl your crazy" she said as I mugged her.

"Bitch they don't let you eat, ima get my food now" i said as she giggled stopping at Mc Donald's.

-

We had finally arrived at the hospital and I was now laying in the bed squeezing Chantels hands as my contractions passed by.

"Where the fuck is Dave?" I cried, "it's ok baby, he will be here soon. Just focus on you and the baby" she said as I squeezed her hand again groaning in pain.

Dave💙
I walked into Ari house rushing to Baby girls room. I opened her closet getting the bag and starting to make my way out before I heard a noise coming from Ari's bedroom.

I frowned, I opened her door and seen this Jeremih nigga standing in her bedroom with Ari panties in hand.

"The fuck is you doing nigga?" I said looking at him disgusted. "What are you doing?" He said back. I dropped the bag running up to him and throwing him against the wall.

"You the one who been stalking her, right?" I said as he just smirked and I punched him dead in the face. "She loves me, she just don't know it yet" he said as blood ran down his nose.

"She done told your stupid ass she doesn't want you, she love me, she having my baby as we speak" I said punching him again as he slid down the wall to the floor.

I crouched down looking at his bloody face. "Tuh, you bitch as Nigga" I said chuckling as he looked up at me and smiled before pulling out a gun and pointing it at me.

"Now who the bitch as Nigga" he said chuckling as I just stared him in the face mad.

"You stay away from her, she is mine, I'm gonna raise your baby as my own" he said chuckling some more as he stood up and I did too.

"You one stupid as mother fucker  for cheating on her, you know I was gonna tell her, but she a smart woman, I knew she would figure it out" he said laughing as I just looked at the nigga thinking to myself about how crazy his ass is.

He got out his phone as he had a notification ping. He looked down at his phone his gun still pointed at me so I snatched it off him pointing it at him.

"Get the fuck out Nigga, right now" I said he walked towards the door and I held the gun to him as he did.

"And give her panties back, you sick mother fucker" I said as he looked at me hesitating.

"Just let me g-" he said before I pistol whipped him. "Aight man, I- I'm sorry, here" he said ad I snatched it off of him and pushed him out the door.

I put the gun in my waist and picked up the baby bag rushing to the car.

I got in speeding to the hospital. I called Otis in the meantime.

"What up boss?" I heard him say through the loud speaker, "Aye I need you to meet me at the hospital and do something for me real quick" I told him before hanging up.