37

Amaria💞

I was currently at Atlanta airport as I was waiting for my flight back to New York.

I had gotten the soonest flight to Atlanta that I could to stay with my mom for 2 weeks. I used that time to get closer with my mom. Even after Dave got us to be in good terms our relationship wasn't the same. But now we were closer than ever. She was excited to be a grandmother I was excited to give her, her first grand baby- well at least from me.

I got closer with all my family matter of fact.
I was depressed as fuck but they helped get back on my toes and now I felt better than I first did.

My peace was getting back to normal slowly by slowly. I realised that I was starting to loose myself during this pregnancy while being in a relationship with Dave.

I focused on myself and my about to be baby. I was exited to see what the future held for the two of us. Dave was no longer in my plans just me and my baby girl. I know he had to be in her life but I was living in fantasy land until I get back home.

Now that my family knew what happened with Dave there was no way I could go back to him, especially now that Abe got a death wish for him.

I haven't spoke a word to Dave in two weeks. He didn't know where I was until I told Nia and Nia told Bully and of course he told Dave. He texted me saying that he was sorry and that he missed me and that we would get back to normal and all his other stupid lies a bullshit.

The speaker erupted dragging me out my thoughts. I went to my gate and soon boarded the plane.

I sat down making myself comfortable. I had big black shades on with a beanie and mask, with oversized hoodie and sweatpants.

I wasn't tryna be caught pregnant, who knew what the headline would say next. I know I'm not mad famous but you never know these days when people will recognise you and take photos of you.
-
I landed back in New York finally. I got out the cab as the concierge helped me take my bags to my floor.

"Thank you Romeo" I said as I wheeled my suitcase in my apartment. I smiled to myself still feeling at peace. I took off my mask and shades and beanie.

I went to my closet taking all my clothes off putting them in them in the hamper. I took my hair out of its low ponytail. I got in the shower and washing my self  and my hair.

I got out rubbing lotion on my body and bio oil on my stomach to prevent stretch marks and so far it was working. I decided to straighten my hair too. I ain't loose my hair up until I broke up with Dave then I was really going through it, but my mom helped me grow some of it back with her natural remedies she swore by.

Once I was done I put on a simple black dress. I walked to my mirror taking a mirror selfie.

I looked at the photo and all of a sudden a gush of impulsiveness rushed through my body and I posted it to Instagram without a caption

I looked at the photo and all of a sudden a gush of impulsiveness rushed through my body and I posted it to Instagram without a caption. I bit my lip nervously and started giggling to myself.