3

Amaria 💞

"Baby can your order me some food?" i asked Andre while lying on his chest. We had made up since I hung up on him and had gotten closer. "Sure, what you want?" he said kissing my hand. I rolled my eyes "You already know that I dont know, just suprise me". "Aight, Amaria why you never cook fa me? cause i know yo ass can cook" he said on his phone ordering us some food. "Cause you aint my husband or even my man the fuck" i said slightly giggling.

"Pizza nigga? you got me pizza?" i said when the food got here. "Aye dont be complaining you couldnt make your mind up" he replied. "So, nigga i look like pizza material? i wanted some chinese or someshit". "Well why you aint tell me, man yo ass mad confusing" "Whatever, where yo plates at" i asked walking into the kitchen. We ate pizza while watching a movie on his couch, once we finished i washed up our plates and i went back to sit with Andre. We continuted watching the movie, Andre was rubbing his hand on my thigh real close to my coocie and i was getting wet not gonna lie.

He was now rubbing me through my leggings and i could feel myslef getting wetter and wetter. I was about to take things further until i got a text.

"Who you texting baby?" Andre said kissing my neck leaving me hickeys

"Who you texting baby?" Andre said kissing my neck leaving me hickeys. "Nobody" i said throwing my phone to the side and grabbed his face kissing him. I moaned into the kiss and started kissing him down to his print. I grabbed his dick through his pants and i could feel he was hard, i smirked looking up at him. I pulled out his errected dick and went to work..

Dave💙

Amaria had left me on read for 1 day now. Was she not feeling a nigga or something. I know I texted her a week after i last saw her but i was busy, more so didnt know what to say. Should i call her? or would that make me look to thirsty? i threw my phone to the side sighing in frustration, why she got a nigga checking my damn phone every five minutes.

I got all my shit driving to the hood to chill with the homies. We was chilling outside the bodega drinking and talking. I was laughing with one of the guys, when i turned my head and seen Amaria walking this direction while she was on her phone. I grinned once i saw her, of course she looked good asf, she didnt have no make up on and she was dressed real chill but still pulled it off.